INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAY LONGER MIKE ha ha ha
hugs.gif

agree!! @chicken hawk 33 update?

I think Shah sweets needs to help CH, you see how much he was typing for her last night? I was impressed with him!
thumbsup.gif

you are not innocent, and I dont do get togethers I dont like people
lau.gif

me too, what up with that? mornin cc
hugs.gif

mornin whites!!!!! how long can you go without postin?
hugs.gif

I see that! you must be very happy for me
lau.gif

this is an external, you can see it so time it!

Miss really @Chaos18 and good mornin to you too!
hugs.gif
so much for not sayin mornin to all.

bubbles love!
hugs.gif

you are not unreachable

KKKKKKKK!

@kguinness76 Long time no see!!! I agree with what everone else says, but if we end up getting extreme cold, be sure they have plenty of bedding to stay warm!!!

Ouch,... keep an eye on that hens butt sweets

Mornin mirandalee!!!
hugs.gif
hows it going?

I am alllll invisible, just a figment of your imagination.... hope its a good one though
hmm.png

I cant wait!
goodpost.gif

DD, how nice of you!

nope she wont

I run that line almost like a heartbeat
hugs.gif
but never dropped yet! ok perhaps once or twice, but its all good!

lau.gif
whut your not scared?

duct tape is very useful, esp for young kids that need to learn some lessons BUBBLES!!

conscientious
lau.gif
I like hiding in the corner and scopin things out before an appearance, you know that.

you know I can SEA how you would DRIFT into thinking like that, but for PORPOISES unknown to me I get very BEACHED with silly puns. I SEA that you do need to walk the PLANKTON this morning and SNORKLE to something BUBBLING to pun with because my WAVES are about SHIPWRECKED!

ya think?

giggles..... I will refrain

J&T! whats up!!!!!
hugs.gif

bun.gif

VENY!!!!! come on chicklets!!!!

DANG Benny you feed us well!
love.gif

lovely!!

Mornin Fri!
hugs.gif
and back at you too!

Amen!

can you come wash all mine and some need a hair cut too?
lau.gif

pots and pans rock!

thank youuuuuuu
hugs.gif
You now hold the record, previously held by Natalie, for the longest post ever
tongue.png
I'll try to answer your questions, if I can remember them all...sure as H... ain't backing up 3 screens...no telling how long I can go w/o posting..depends on whether I'm awake or sleeping, I guess.........I can be unreachable; just depends on who's doing the reaching...might even split the distance for the right reacher. I miss any?
hugs.gif

Lol. You're in good company! I laugh every time Europe's "the final countdown" geico commercial comes on because the look on my kids' faces was priceless when I told them I saw them live in '87 with Def Leppard.
1f606.png

I know that was a great concert.

Ann and Nancy Wilson.  

Never heard of iron Madden...  :lau
yes thank you. One of the greatest voices ever! Oh lol, I'm sure no one here has heard of iron Madden. Stupid spell check lol.

yes thank you. One of the greatest voices ever! Oh lol, I'm sure no one here has heard of iron Madden. Stupid spell check lol.
You're welcome. Ann was amazing, when she was on. The first concert was absolutely awesome!!! The last concert I saw them in was Day of Rock-N-Roll 19?? in the Superdome in New Orleans, and she was painfully off that day. It was okay... the other 5 bands more than made up for it!
clap.gif

And yes, I like Iron Maiden...
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom