INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the dead one though, because he was the really small frail one, and she got in there and I almost dropped the chick I was holding. But I love all these guys. The first four are all pecki at food and water and are really curious. Our lil guard dog, our border collie, sits in front of them every chance she gets, hasn't moved for 2 hours.

I know... you don't want to lose any of them, especially that way. Those are some great pics of the BC! Looks like those chicks will have a body guard with that one around!

I actually felt a little bad for the dog once my mom got ahold of her... She's afraid even when she just hears her voice. She's gonna be bruised in the morning, no doubt.
I understand your feeling, but the dog has to be punished for it's bad behavior, or it'll do it again. If the punishment is administered swiftly and effectively, it'll remember it from now on. My dog would have probably been bleeding, so a bruise isn't so bad...

Lots of pain in general makes you forget. Especially if you wake up in a hospital.
I hate when that happens!!!
th.gif

I know... you don't want to lose any of them, especially that way. Those are some great pics of the BC! Looks like those chicks will have a body guard with that one around!

I understand your feeling, but the dog has to be punished for it's bad behavior, or it'll do it again. If the punishment is administered swiftly and effectively, it'll remember it from now on. My dog would have probably been bleeding, so a bruise isn't so bad...

I totally get why it has to be punished, and I'm fine with that, it's just that my MOM got hold of her. And she... Is a very strong mother. Ouch. It really hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom