INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even in the parking lot?
lau.gif
I was going to use something very similar, but new posts were rolling by too fast
lau.gif

All my eggs pipped last night, and one still hasn't. The one without the aricell pipped and is cheeping in her egg, so she's fine. I don't know what to think about this one, there's like random points where pieces jut out sorta? It's hard to tell, but I don't know what I should do, if anything. Pictures-

oh no!  what day are you on?  and thanks so much for your input!

I'm on day 21 today so I'm not giving up hope yet! Most a silkies though and they've always hatched a little earlier for me which makes me worry. One had an internal pip over 48 hrs ago so I decided to try to open the egg a little bit. Chick seems fine but blood hasn't receded in the membrane so I'll let them all go longer.

I totally get why it has to be punished, and I'm fine with that, it's just that my MOM got hold of her. And she... Is a very strong mother. Ouch. It really hurts.
Good! Doggie probably doesn't want mom to get hold of her again! I'd still keep an eye out to make sure it doesn't try to sneak attack any of the others...

Good! Doggie probably doesn't want mom to get hold of her again! I'd still keep an eye out to make sure it doesn't try to sneak attack any of the others...   

Not all dogs but a lot can be trained to leave them alone... Although I still don't let my dogs have access when the chicks are babies unless I am there... Too much temptation... As grown ups my dogs and birds all pack together and hang out.

It can't attack any others. My door is completely closed every time I leave, and a large gate is put up when I'm in there. Only the border collie can jump it, the others a way too tiny or old, and she is a crazy jumper. She can jump so high.

All my eggs pipped last night, and one still hasn't. The one without the aricell pipped and is cheeping in her egg, so she's fine. I don't know what to think about this one, there's like random points where pieces jut out sorta? It's hard to tell, but I don't know what I should do, if anything. Pictures-

Like it's trying to pip in different spots? If so, I'd give it another 24 hours to see if it can break out on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom