INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, is your BC purebred?  I ask 'cause she looks very similar to a lot of Brittainy Spanials I've competed against.

Yeah, she's a purebred Red Border Collie. She's smaller than most, but jumps so high, and her mother was a jumping competitor with a huge record. She's definently got that gene. Can't keep her in a pen unless it has a roof and floor. Roof, she digs till she gets out.

Thanks, BYC! It all boils down to egg quality. I am lucky and had a very good source close to home. Not everyone has that option, so it's more or less a gamble for most folks. 

Seeing single is a good start!   How many fingers am I holding up???   :thumbsup

:lau

Umm, my guess is 3, but if it's 3, you'll probably say it isn't anyway...

none,
Only 1 thumb!
lau.gif

You are correct... it isn't!
gig.gif

thumbsup.gif
isn't holding any fingers up... it's a thumb!!!

Did I tell you that I can also read minds? I know which finger you're wanting to hold up right now, and it ain't the finger signifying that I'm #1!!!
celebrate.gif

Yeah, she's a purebred Red Border Collie. She's smaller than most, but jumps so high, and her mother was a jumping competitor with a huge record. She's definently got that gene. Can't keep her in a pen unless it has a roof and floor. Roof, she digs till she gets out.
The red's what threw me; never seen or heard of that in BC's. Beautiful dog, regardless.

You are correct... it isn't!  :gig

:thumbsup  isn't holding any fingers up... it's a thumb!!!

Did I tell you that I can also read minds? I know which finger you're wanting to hold up right now, and it ain't the finger signifying that I'm #1!!!   :celebrate

:lau
Did you borrow the mind reading bator? Cuz that was my thoughts exactly. :oops:

If anyone has Silkies or Seramas, or knows someone, I'm looking for eggs to buy for incubating. The websites say things like minimum of 20, but I can't have 20 more. I wanted about 5 Seramas for show, and 3 silkies for my mom, because she really likes them for some reason.

I Have seramas and will probably be selling eggs in the spring... at least thats the goal anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom