INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I figured it out, Ur-ur-ur-urrrr is pronounced "Joey", and I thought it was a roosters crow.
th.gif
You're the only one who has been able to crack the code! Didn't think anyone would ever figure it out!!!
highfive.gif

All my eggs pipped last night, and one still hasn't. The one without the aricell pipped and is cheeping in her egg, so she's fine. I don't know what to think about this one, there's like random points where pieces jut out sorta? It's hard to tell, but I don't know what I should do, if anything. Pictures-

no movement and veins are gone around the top?

I'm on day 21 today so I'm not giving up hope yet! Most a silkies though and they've always hatched a little earlier for me which makes me worry. One had an internal pip over 48 hrs ago so I decided to try to open the egg a little bit. Chick seems fine but blood hasn't receded in the membrane so I'll let them all go longer.
oh! not lost hope at all!! come on babies!!

Miles. The neighbor kid came down earlier...big ole smile...and said thanks for taking him out fishing Sunday.....
smile.png
how sweet!!

so don't blink or you'll be like me . don't have a clue what is going on most of the time . Looks like there have been so really good hatchers at work though . guess congratulations are in order . great hatch UR and all . mine not so good .seven out of sixteen locked down so far and maybe a couple more .. just watch and wait I guess . still trying to get back on track from last night . seeing single at least .so getting closer .
wink.png
you will get it some time or another K
lau.gif

which hand left or the other left.
lau.gif

I think I figured it out, Ur-ur-ur-urrrr is pronounced "Joey", and I thought it was a roosters crow.
th.gif
wow yer good Mike!
bow.gif

UR can be pronounced many ways, but this is a family thread
wink.png

Hopefully you have wonderful memories. 40 years is certainly a commitment.
I do, for sure. I still miss it, but I'll never be able to return to it; too many years have rolled by to start all over, to say nothing of the expense of setting up again with truck, trailer, horses, dogs, dog boxes, pro trainers, etc.

Did you figure out who else had 100% was it TJ and Cynthia?
No, ma'am... I haven't even looked. Rules state a minimum of 6 eggs and in the event of a tie, the win goes to the one with the most hatches. If either of them have 8 or more, I'm out of the running. I suppose I could start checking since things have wound down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom