INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff.

-Kathy
I take the prednisone for copd....severe asthma. But I get the benefits of reduced inflammation. 180 mg a day...wow..most I will take is 60....how do you control your pain now...????

Oddly enough, I have less pain now that I'm off the opioids. While on them I never would have thought it possible. Now I just use Advil and try to avoid things that cause pain.

What's your pain from?

-Kathy

Oddly enough, I have less pain now that I'm off the opioids. While on them I never would have thought it possible. Now I just use Advil and try to avoid things that cause pain.

What's your pain from?

-Kathy
it's a long story...I have leukemia (it's in remission) I had a bone marrow transplant in 1997.
High doses of anti rejection drugs destroyed my joints. And bones. Also I have damaged kidneys. So I cannot take NSAIDS....they would probably be better. Funny thing is prednisone is what destroyed my joints. But I have to take it for my lungs....so I'm just doing more damage...but I need to breathe...horrible cycle...

Like I said, skip 200-300 posts and jump right back in.
gig.gif

Heading off to bed, see you guys tomorrow after a couple dozen pages or so.

it's a long story...I have leukemia (it's in remission) I had a bone marrow transplant in 1997.
High doses of anti rejection drugs destroyed my joints. And bones. Also I have damaged kidneys. So I cannot take NSAIDS....they would probably be better. Funny thing is prednisone is what destroyed my joints. But I have to take it for my lungs....so I'm just doing more damage...but I need to breathe...horrible cycle...

OMG Phil

We are lucky to have you still Brother

Prayers incoming

What's your pain from?

-Kathy

Wow, sounds quite serious.

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom