INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home fromICE FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had a blast!!!! This didn't work as planned though. We went to the first lake and walked out. Got almost where I wanted to be and the ice started to crack....
I spudded a hole. It was only on about an inch Thick.
hmm.png
So we went to Little Lake ICE wasn't great but we were careful. I had fun though. I didn't catch a bunch of big fish. We only had about an hour to fish by the time we finally got there. I had 5 flags...and three in the shack. But unfortunately they were all undersized....
hu.gif
that's just how it goes sometimes. But I had a freaking blast. the shackFLAG UP!!!!
small walleye in the shack
hmm.png

if I stepped on it.
hu.gif

maybe next time I'll get something worth posting.
idunno.gif
:

@LittleLakePhil

Better luck for next time
Happy ya got out there!!

there is no external pip laney?  you can make a tiny hole just above where you candle that beak of hers, try a sterile wood screw and gentle so you dont crush the dry shell.  just a tiny tiny hole then let her rest.  you have the assist article to guide you should you think she needs intervention, your really the only one that knows whats going on with that bator and the other issues you had, if you STOP when you see blood and let her rest she will get out most times if she is pipped, otherwise wait until those veins recede.  she wont absorb until then.... never assist at the outer shell,  below the air cell line!!

Okay I candled and found her beak. Marked it and made a tiny hole enough for me to see. It was not the beak o found but a wing
1f62b.png
tiniest little spot of blood so I dabbed it and it stopped I wraped her egg in a wet paper towel and put her back for a couple hours to see if maybe she will figure it out! She's still squirmy! At least I know she has enough air!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom