INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sally, what happened with your dropped egg? I'm sorry if its bad and I missed it, but I have to ask.
(blame the WT 101)

It got out and its in there somewhere, no clue which one though.
I missed it, was a dry blob of the white shell membrane and the shell was small bits on a pile.

woman-asking-a-question.jpg
LOL oopsss

Sally, can I tell WV? Can I?

Yes production reds and white leggings....started with 25 three unfertals,and one dud...21 into lockdown and all where alive and moving....Yes day 20..thermometers where right the whole Tim it was actually only 102 not 105.No hydrometer...the first 18 day's I filled up one big trough and one little one.at lockdown I filled both big one and two little one humidity is about 70 % ....I did have two yesterday night take them all out and fix water course water was touching the bottom of the eggs but only for a minute when I added a little to Mutch.

Hey all so happy for everyone's babies and just wanted to let you know that the storm that has been hitting everyone has finally got us. But its leaving us with tons of snow instead of rain.

So we made a big snowman while giving the run some extra snow storm tlc

Yes production reds and white leggings....started with 25 three unfertals,and one dud...21 into lockdown and all where alive and moving....Yes day 20..thermometers where right the whole Tim it was actually only 102 not 105.No hydrometer...the first 18 day's I filled up one big trough and one little one.at lockdown I filled both big one and two little one humidity is about 70 % ....I did have two yesterday night take them all out and fix water course water was touching the bottom of the eggs but only for a minute when I added a little to Mutch.
Quote: do you know what humidity this was running at during the first 18?

Hey all so happy for everyone's babies and just wanted to let you know that the storm that has been hitting everyone has finally got us. But its leaving us with tons of snow instead of rain.

Looks like a great time!
frow.gif

Oh I forgot, I did see that good news. Excellent! Whew!

Mr. B is 7 hours ahead of us!
frow.gif
I am gonna candle those serama I put in tomorrow sometime, see what fert looks like
fl.gif

:frow nice! (keep it there please lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom