INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need a  power supply do not plug in the wall just got on and want to make sure you do it right and don't hurt your incubator or fan both are very fragile .let look at what you have again so back I go

He's got a 5v power supply which is plenty enough for the fan and the tiny incubator. He just needs to cut the end plug off and connect the fan.

Last edited:
Hi there, Can someone please recommend a great incubator for Muscovy Duck Eggs please? And any helpful tips for a successful hatching? Thanks so much!! :)

I know that this is off topic, but it is kinda short notice for me. I need a new chicken feed. Does anyone have any recommend layer pellets brands or recommendations to make my own to feed my hens? Mine haven't been laying as well ever since I started feeding them he feed I am not. Thanks!

I know that this is off topic, but it is kinda short notice for me. I need a new chicken feed. Does anyone have any recommend layer pellets brands or recommendations to make my own to feed my hens? Mine haven't been laying as well ever since I started feeding them he feed I am not. Thanks!

Get in touch with the girl below. She lives in AZ also. She'll be all too happy to help you

@HenHoneyGirl

hope so it might run slow .

It's going to run slower than 12v but he only needs to circulate a cubic ft of air. Minimal. It does not take much. See my posts earlier about my neighbors incubators I set up for her. Those cheap incubators are good enough that she handled overflow for me last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom