INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you- I'm candling now
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png

I think what your looking for is in the first post when sally started the thread throughout  she has posted info pages . but air cells should be where they are normally .in the top of the egg and should be of the right size for the age of the egg . they should not move or be odd shaped  or separated. if you see any of these you have trouble rest the eggs at least twenty four hours before setting them .

Does the pipping start anytime on the 21st day or do they go through the entire day and then start pipp ing.

21 days is a rule of thumb for hatching chickens. Can be a little earlier or a little later. It's not uncommon to have day 20 pips/babies. They don't wear watches.

Last edited:
Wow okay, been gone a while! I'll go through in a bit, just wanted to share news.

Paperwork should be going through next week, so we're here an extra week. I'm looking into purchasing a custom soap stamp for the shop while I'm here and maybe ordering custom stickers for packaging. I'm working on unifying my branding this year and this is one of the steps I'm taking. Until I have new stock the store is closed, but I can post photos of some of my work if people are interested.

Still no pictures of my birds! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom