INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My serama hens have been laying for 3'weeks straight. But, now they decided to not lay consistently
1f635.png
I hope they lay more
1f601.png
I'll be glad when my layers get back to laying. Production is less than half what it was in the fall, but I know it'll pick up when the weather warms up. I'm getting one egg (most days) out of 4 mature hens, but on a good note, my 2 pullets have started laying. My red sexlink laid an egg yesterday and again today, and my brown leghorn mix laid her first today. Not sure how long it takes pullets to reach normal egg size, but their eggs are half as big as the older layers.

Back/middle is RSL, back/right is leghorn mix

I'll be glad when my layers get back to laying. Production is less than half what it was in the fall, but I know it'll pick up when the weather warms up. I'm getting one egg (most days) out of 4 mature hens, but on a good note, my 2 pullets have started laying. My red sexlink laid an egg yesterday and again today, and my brown leghorn mix laid her first today. Not sure how long it takes pullets to reach normal egg size, but their eggs are half as big as the older layers.

If your RSL's are like mine, you'll be getting large-jumbo double yolkers before long

Nice!!! What is the bottom left? That's a BIG egg!!

I have an EE/backyard mix that just laid her first egg - it's GREEN:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom