INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey UR UR and BYC are you twins? you sure do look similar
hmm.png
I think I saw another one around here somewhere too

@Bejammie

This is the shelf liner I use. It has tiny holes so it vents well, yet provides good traction and prevent feet from going through holes (my bottom is chicken wire). You can get it at the dollar store. :D Hope this helps!

UPDATE on CH

He was given all his options I sent instructions on one and BYC sent the other on what needs to be done

He can choose to discuss with his family if he so wishes.

I have a feeling I know what he will do.....

The kicker is...I was SITTING ON A ROLL of drawer liner....lol I just didn't know I needed it, unless it was for easier clean up. :'( anyway so far as soon as they fluff I'm pulling them...I'm kind of paranoid to leave the chicks overnight lol in the brooder....no water in there yet, is that ok? Less than 24 hrs old ;)

@Bejammie

This is the shelf liner I use. It has tiny holes so it vents well, yet provides good traction and prevent feet from going through holes (my bottom is chicken wire). You can get it at the dollar store. :D Hope this helps!
OH NO!!!

WATCH YOUR STEP CHICKIES THEMS LEGOS HURT!!!

The kicker is...I was SITTING ON A ROLL of drawer liner....lol I just didn't know I needed it, unless it was for easier clean up. :'( anyway so far as soon as they fluff I'm pulling them...I'm kind of paranoid to leave the chicks overnight lol in the brooder....no water in there yet, is that ok? Less than 24 hrs old
wink.png
why dont you want to give them water silly woman?

The kicker is...I was SITTING ON A ROLL of drawer liner....lol I just didn't know I needed it, unless it was for easier clean up. :'( anyway so far as soon as they fluff I'm pulling them...I'm kind of paranoid to leave the chicks overnight lol in the brooder....no water in there yet, is that ok? Less than 24 hrs old
wink.png
They'll be okay for a day or two without water. Shipped one-day-old chicks do it all the time.
wink.png

I'm not saying you shouldn't put water in there for them, because the sooner they start drinking, the better. Just don't go over a couple of days without giving them water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom