INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine. How's you?
Not too shabby for a sexy seasoned citizen. You did a really nice job on the new coop
bow.gif

I'm at work, but I'm so antsy about my eggs in lockdown - completely fidgety, tapping foot, want to be at home to watch over them! I'm worried about the eggs with the small-looking air cells (though I realize I can't do anything at this point). 

I have a bunch of meetings, and later a dental appointment, but I really want to be at home to stare at the 'bator. Not do anything, just stare at it. 

I'm losing my mind - someone talk me off the ledge, folks!!!!:barnie  

- Ant Farm 
You should have called in sick today.... 3 day bug. If that doesn't work, call in dead. They can't argue death. Just saying... :cool:

@Jessimom did you only get two?
@LocalYokelhow is your quail healing?
Good morning everyone

Hi Daxigait!! Just one sadly....thanks for asking!

Morning all! I had just 1 Salmon Favorelle hatch. Gotro17 had such a great hatch, I'm trading her a bunch of silkie eggs for one of her babies to be a buddy to mine!!! I've upped my Temps by 1/2 a degree to see if that helps. I do have 6 of my own silkies set to hatch on the 12th. That will be my test. The bator is full of others, set to hatch the 27th or so.

Cecal poop vs regular poop

These are overnight poops from a 7 year old rooster that appears to be quite healthy. On the left is a normal cecal poop, on the right are pretty normal regular poops, though one pile has a little spec of red.

This is the same poop moved to a paper towel. regular poop on top, cecal on bottom.

Same poop again. Notice the creamy texture of the cecal poop compared to the regular poop. Interestingly, I think maybe I can see a cecal worm in this picture. Will go back and see if I can verify.

Normal peafowl cecal poop:

Abnormal peafowl cecal poop:

Abnormal chicken poop:

-Kathy

Last edited:
Not too shabby for a sexy seasoned citizen. You did a really nice job on the new coop  :bow
Hmm... I thought you were an angry old white man. Thanks for the enlightnment!!! :lau

Thanks. It's almost done. Got the 3 doors on the coop, and then realized that there's only one entrance into the run... which will make accessing the separated coops/runs a little tricky. Oh well, I'll figure out a workaround.

I'm at work, but I'm so antsy about my eggs in lockdown - completely fidgety, tapping foot, want to be at home to watch over them! I'm worried about the eggs with the small-looking air cells (though I realize I can't do anything at this point).

I have a bunch of meetings, and later a dental appointment, but I really want to be at home to stare at the 'bator. Not do anything, just stare at it.

I'm losing my mind - someone talk me off the ledge, folks!!!!
barnie.gif

- Ant Farm
Eggs hatched a long time b4 humans got into the act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom