INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be expert at it then. Take a break...go fishing...the work ain't going nowhere...it's always worked for me.
Fishing won't get those chicks out of my basement. I obviously didn't think things through when I deciced to hatch chicks in the middle of winter. Lesson learned! From now on it'll happen in late winter, spring, and early summer!!!

Fishing won't get those chicks out of my basement. I obviously didn't think things through when I deciced to hatch chicks in the middle of winter. Lesson learned! From now on it'll happen in late winter, spring, and early summer!!!
I'm running into the same problem. Although mine are being kicked out to the garage.

frow.gif
Chicks chicks and more chicks a hatching. Usually take them out today but since I pit 18 in 2 days later after the 14 have to leave them in for an extra day.

Had to cull one of my AM 2 week old chicks yesterday. Had a twisted beak. Never had one with one before. Not sure how it happened. But have more hatching right now.

i hatch all year. Just have to keep them in a little longer. Never had a problem with the cold.

I know the feeling. I want to breed a few replacements, but after hatching a few in the basement, then losing them when I turned the heat off in the outside brooder too quick, I'll wait a while. Besides, I've got a new rooster in quarantine for another week that I want to cover the hens with; need time for his genes to replace the ones I've got now.

Well, on second thought...

[@=/u/39565/Jessimom]@Jessimom[/@] did you only get two?
[@=/u/362374/LocalYokel]@LocalYokel[/@]how is your quail healing?

Good morning everyone

morning

Y is.....:duc oh nevermind

Sure I wanna talk to y'all! :hugs

:hugs Morning. How are things in LA?

Fine as frog hair!

If I stay home tomorrow I'll miss all the parades! :hit

Isn't that the point?

No way! Throw me something mister!!

@campingshawsI hope you enjoy yourself though.

:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom