INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hot pepper girl! Brutal cold finally snapped. It's 20 , here now that's 49 degrees warmer than yesterday.
Bikini weather???
lau.gif

Glad it's warming up for you, Phil... and I hope you're feeling better today!

Would love to chat, but it's been a brutal day, and I need some sleep. Have a good one, buddy!!!

Bikini weather??? :lau

Glad it's warming up for you, Phil... and I hope you're feeling better today! 

Would love to chat, but it's been a brutal day, and I need some sleep. Have a good one, buddy!!!   

Goodnight! Sometime tomorrow would you mind taking a look at the picture I posted of the rabbit hutch/grow out/extra coop I found today? With all your recent coop expansions, I figured you were the guy! I thought it was @Pensmaster, and he referred me to you. I want to convert it and need ideas of best beatbox placement and how I'd make the ramp come up through the bottom, or if that's even a decent idea. Thank you!

Last edited:
I,an worried about my set tip for my chicks.it's like u would hAve ducks there getting wet.the paper towel soaked.anyone have an idea for a waterer to where they can put there head and drink and not get there feet or body wet
Put a piece of 2x4 under it so they can't step in it. The rim should be as high as their backs. Good night, Seth!
frow.gif

Goodnight! Sometime tomorrow would you mind taking a look at the picture I posted of the rabbit hutch/grow out/extra coop I found today? I want to convert it and need ideas of best beatbox placement and how I'd make the ramp come up through the bottom, or if that's even a decent idea. Thank you!
I saw it earlier, but the creative juices aren't flowing too well tonight. My brain's dead, but I'll look at it again tomorrow and try to offer some suggestions. Have a good night, Trojan lady!

So day 18 starts in 3 hrs... but my 20 month old decided to unplug the incubator at some point today
1f62d.png
just noticed it got it back on the eggs got to around 70 or so I'll check it in a few hours to check for survivors... im praying it was only an hour or so ago
1f64f.png
1f613.png
1f423.png
1f424.png
1f425.png

They should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom