INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
your getting RIR or HRIR ? you want to breed them I would look into two sources to be honest. and ask for 14 or 15 eggs no one said we have to order in set dozens and expect extras, ASK for what you want and how you want them collected and shipped. And tell them you will gladly pay extra, HOWEVER only if they have enough hens to support your TWO DAY fresh eggs to be sent! ASK HOW MANY HENS THE person has before you order..... Tricky....... and again find two sources.... I love HRIR you may or not be getting them, please know what your getting before you get them because your going to be breeding and somepoint down the line you may say to yourself... I wish I had found a better resource and gotten the best quality I could get my hands on... Never rush when your starting out.... research and talk to many...

Tony has HRIR and he knows what I am talking about as well as fire and many others, your able to learn from those of us that have been there done it.....

see above Chaos, perhaps something like that should be adding to the shipping stuff or letter?
I will look into adding something about that in the letter.

Quote:
Thank you! Can we keep as Word file that can be edited? People may want to change things around to suit their needs. And one word file works for me if thats how you wish to do it! Sounds easier. Perhaps two files are best in thinking! My method of packing I dont want changed that should be protected and the letter should be editable.

gotta run

I candled my Bieles. Out of 33 I saw 15 for sure having veins, 4 possible clears, and the other 11 I couldn't tell if they had veins or not.

2 of the ones with veins are the cracked ones I repaired with nail polish and superglue.

Oh, @Sally Sunshine here's an update!

Last edited:
An update!
The third one got out, the Aracaouna that first piped died, the mall positioned is alive didn't make any progress, I helped him by braking some parts of the shel and he now he has excess to air.
The one that died foully developed!

Sally dear I have decided after i first helped the MP one, to give it,
At least 12-15 ours to absorb the yolk, and then try to help it ones more, if he wont make any progress,
WIY. Opinion?

Last edited:
Thank you! Can we keep as Word file that can be edited? People may want to change things around to suit their needs. And one word file works for me if thats how you wish to do it! Sounds easier. Perhaps two files are best in thinking! My method of packing I dont want changed that should be protected and the letter should be editable.

gotta run
One word file is easier but to protect the integrity of YOUR packaging method two files are necessary. Yes I agree that the letter should be editable and the other one not. I will have to look into maybe making it all one file where only part of it can be edited.

An update!
The third one got out, the Aracaouna that first piped died, the mall positioned is alive didn't make any progress, I helped him by braking some parts of the shel and he now he has excess to air.
The one that died foully developed!

Sally dear I have decided after i first helped the MP one, to give it,
At least 12-15 ours to absorb the yolk, and then try to help it ones more, if he wont make any progress,
WIY. Opinion?
I'm no expert, and I've really only successfully hatched silkies, but that looks like a BIG chick. Did it have any room to move, or did it take up the whole shell? My silkies always have a decent sized area to move around in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom