INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
windy and cool electric keeps flickering and inet in and out!!! ughhhh same with you?
Quote: mornin MC

Anyone in pa get some pretty strong winds this morning almost blew the whole chicken run up through the woods the wind blew over my moms big wooden swing broke the armrest on it because the steel frame fell on it and blew the pool tarp that the pool tarp sets on is staked in the ground ripped it blew it up almost to my neighbors yard blew tin up into the woods that had sinder blocks on to hold it down up through the woods got it all bent op can anything else go wrong this morning just wait until the power goes out and I then don't know what to do with my eggs in the incubator to keep them warm and then I also wouldn't be able to do my school work because of no power no wifi
Mornin yes its nasty out, dont think yer that far from me, see my comment to chaos above. I see they gave you the links, yer covered! always have a plan

Quote: thanks again! glad they come in use!

Quote: ' '
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I am ok today, thank you whites! hope your doing good, you bowled last night?

Quote: there are many ways to incubate ducks, incubate them longer
lau.gif
and read the ducks section for sure! I am not misting or washing the two or three in the bator not worth the hassle right now. forget how many are in that were fertile from Brad.

caf.gif

Good Morning Everyone!
frow.gif
morning!! whats on the agenda this day?

Quote: thanks lol its chust a cooler
lau.gif

Good Morning Everyone!
frow.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
if I have to go start the generator, you will be in serious trouble Mike!
hugs.gif

Can't stay long today but I did have another pip last night when I checked the eggs. Looks like it's gonna zip shortly. Still nothing from the other eggs, but day 20 starts in about 2 hours. Lots to get done today so I will not be on Batorwatch (I totally want to make a TV show called that...)
smile.png

Hope everyone has a good day today!

Oh and Benny @Akrnaf2 Your chickies look awesome!

windy and cool  electric keeps flickering and inet in and out!!! ughhhh   same with you?
mornin MC

Mornin yes its nasty out, dont think yer that far from me, see my comment to chaos above.  I see they gave you the links, yer covered! always have a plan

thanks again! glad they come in use!

' '   :hugs   :hugs :love :hugs :hugs     I am ok today, thank you whites! hope your doing good, you bowled last night?

there are many ways to incubate ducks, incubate them longer :lau     and read the ducks section for sure!  I am not misting or washing the two or three  in the bator not worth the hassle right now. forget how many are in that were fertile from Brad.  

:frow    morning!! whats on the agenda this day? 

thanks lol its chust a cooler :lau  

:hugs if I have to go start the generator, you will be in serious trouble Mike!  :hugs

I'm in McVeytown the wind isn't to bad now and the sun is coming out

windy and cool electric keeps flickering and inet in and out!!! ughhhh same with you?

thanks again! glad they come in use!

there are many ways to incubate ducks, incubate them longer
lau.gif
and read the ducks section for sure! I am not misting or washing the two or three in the bator not worth the hassle right now. forget how many are in that were fertile from Brad.
Was blowing harder than a
duc.gif
last night. Was hoping that no tree would come down in the yard. Was 20* this morning with still a little wind but not to bad. Lectric was fine thankfully. You're welcome and thank you for putting them together. Yes I know they cook for longer that's why on saturday they'll have been in a week when I add chickens to them. Not sure if I'll mist them or not with chickens in there as well.

I read the article on brooding in the coop. I was intrigued that I was tempted to let the chicks have access to the older chicks (they are not a year yet, so I don't want to offend the girls by calling them adults.
lol.png
) but was too nervous to do it. Apparently it is okay. I will probably wait another week though. Four weeks just seems brighter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom