INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be nice but I doubt it. At least here. Maryland might be different though.
We aren't necessarily out of the woods yet. I remember a snowstorm on Easter weekend when I was a kid. Of course, since I've put the snowblower away, we'll probably get dumped on again
he.gif

Oh, you shouldn't have put the snowblower away.
lau.gif

In Ohio, at least up by Lake Erie, March can have some of our heavier snow falls. I guess if the lake thaws a lot of moisture gets picked up in the air, the temp drops and then there is snow.
Lake effect snow? Son gets that every year on Michigan. Makes it fun, being a semi driver.

Part of me is glad my in-laws took Duckling this morning. The other part hopes she is okay. She is sick too. I wish I had figured that out when she drank a cow yesterday (sucked it dry! It was nothing but leather and bones!) and refused all food but Cheerios. Her diapers didn't give it away either. Man! How did I miss it? I thought she was just being a toddler. :hit I am actually crying now. I feel so awful for thinking she was having temper tantrums when I was roughhousing with her. She was sick, and didn't want to play! :he It's all coming together. Oh, man!
relax, you are a parent, but that does not make you perfect or all knowing. It is clear you care.

I inow, but I can't get myself to believe it. I was so darn stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom