INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news and new problems. No on died today! :oops:
@Sally Sunshine
@casportpony is this a leg that needs a straw splint and shoe or is it something else? She was splatted yesterday like the ones that died so I didn't mess with it. That was the first time I noticed it, but with 48 chicks and 18 dying in 30 hours forgive me.

They like the second bulb.
Evening everyone!
Look what someone at work through out.

@Akrnaf2 Benny, with all your wonderful food, I wish you could have been here to cook my home grown T-bone steak. What I did to it was a sacrilege. Still good though :)

What happened to the chicks? I didn't catch anything about that yesterday. That's saddening to lose so many little chicks.
1f641.png

That's just cause you was sweet talkin' her :tongue  

Nah...I save that for Sally, and Linda, and MC, and........

When the heck have you EVER sweet talked me?!?!
You said you wanted me to do your chores while you went back to sleep this morning!
You can have all the capons ya want :lau

Is like super tender rocky mountain oysters.

You are just so gross!

You would say that

Only cause I miss my hamster.

C18
This for you!

Awwwwwww!
I do not want a hamster! I do not want a hamster! I do not... I forgot how cute they are!

:eek: Folger's?!?! :sick

Hey their Black Silk is really good. So is their Smooth if you have acid reflux problems and don't want to give up coffee.

You are correct. Their black silk is pretty good.

Looks like your cutting back a little on your craziness.

Don't ever accuse me of losing my craziness lol

What happened to the chicks? I didn't catch anything about that yesterday. That's saddening to lose so many little chicks.
1f641.png
long story, mist I think died of shipping stress, two drowned because I forgot to tell my non chicken friend about the beads for the water. A 19 th bird one of my January hatch died for no apparent reason unless being moved to a new pen scared her or something was done by the month older birds I could not see. Long weekend.

When the heck have you EVER sweet talked me?!?!
You said you wanted me to do your chores while you went back to sleep this morning!
You are just so gross!
Awwwwwww!
I do not want a hamster! I do not want a hamster! I do not... I forgot how cute they are!
You are correct. Their black silk is pretty good.

Get a hamster! I used to have one, he was adorable. :D
-Banti

Last edited:
long story, mist I think died of shipping stress, two drowned because I forgot to tell my non chicken friend about the beads for the water. A 19 th bird one of my January hatch died for no apparent reason unless being moved to a new pen scared her or something was done by the month older birds I could not see. Long weekend.

Sounds like it wasn't a great weekend. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom