INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine
I'm down to 3/18 eggs and after candling them tonight I'd be surprised if any of them make it to Day 14. Today is Day 7. The air cells are giant even though I've tried to maintain decent humidity (25-30% on a few of those days, the rest of the days >50%). The temps seem good, but I don't know if my thermostat should have been recalibrated. I calibrated my other therms and they're reading 99-101. The rough start is probably going to result in a complete loss. I'm hoping the seller follows through and send more as she promised.

I received the Stabil 48s today, and they fit perfectly in my new incubator. Thank you, @Dheltzel
I, unfortunately, got no work done on it today because I had to paint my son's room.
sorry about your eggs :(

Best hubby ever!!!

And I got a pip!!!
Yay!!! More chicks= more fun

Good news and new problems. No on died today! :oops:
@Sally Sunshine
@casportpony is this a leg that needs a straw splint and shoe or is it something else? She was splatted yesterday like the ones that died so I didn't mess with it. That was the first time I noticed it, but with 48 chicks and 18 dying in 30 hours forgive me.

They like the second bulb.
Evening everyone!
Look what someone at work through out.

@Akrnaf2 Benny, with all your wonderful food, I wish you could have been here to cook my home grown T-bone steak. What I did to it was a sacrilege. Still good though :)

Ohhhhh no. Now I want to cry...

I checked the incubator and two of the silver cot eggs were tipped over. I picked one up and chirped to it and it answered!:weee I picked the second up and it didn't but I think it is trying to make an internal pip.
yeah!
Oh and they are getting crests already!!!
so exciting about your project. I can't wait to be able to order some! Way to go :woot
Got 8ee and three Rees ccl no sfh hatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom