INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have a Hometown Buffet? Ours just closed and I'm so sad. Pretty much my favorite place to eat and they have been there long before I was even born. My favorite place since I was a baby! Everything I like keeps closing. I wonder what's going to replace it? It's a pretty large building.

Anyone else have a Hometown Buffet? Ours just closed and I'm so sad. Pretty much my favorite place to eat and they have been there long before I was even born. My favorite place since I was a baby! Everything I like keeps closing. I wonder what's going to replace it? It's a pretty large building.

Ours closed down last year...it's missed...I hoped someone would come in and fill the empty space but it hasn't happened....:(

I know of two one in Roseville and one in Elk Grove I don't know if they are still open or not. Haven't been to one in years.

frow.gif
Joey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom