INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have a Hometown Buffet? Ours just closed and I'm so sad. Pretty much my favorite place to eat and they have been there long before I was even born. My favorite place since I was a baby! Everything I like keeps closing. I wonder what's going to replace it? It's a pretty large building.

Never heard of it. We seem to have a different restaurant here close and they open 2 more. Military town seems to do that. They are busy as heck for about the first month and then drop off. Lucky if they make it more than a few years.

Now I know how new folks feel when they come to the Mama Heating Pad thread......so many pages to read!!  Well, better pull up a chair, pour another cup of coffee and get at it.  If I ain't been heard from in two days send troops!
welcome, hope you continue to feel better. You scared us last month.

Last edited:
Whew!
smile.png
Yes, I run 100% no water added.
"If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it"

Too tired to catch up completely.
It's nice to see the group is still growing. Welcome newcomers.
@Sally Sunshine the seller packaged each egg inside a plastic Easter egg. It was a pleasant way to unpack the eggs, and my 3-yo enjoyed helping. The USPS wasn't great to the package, but no cracks or broken eggs. They also failed to call me this time and delivered it to my porch. My inclination is that if anything is wrong with these eggs it has nothing to do with the seller. I'll do an official weigh in in the morning.
The new incubator build is slow, but my current plan (which has changed a few times thanks to errors on my part) should be done next week.
Eye lids win. Good night.

It's day 7 on my shipped eggs and the eggs underneath my mama hen. I cannot see through my shipped eggs because they are dark olive colored eggs and the shells are very thick. But the eggs under my mama hen look great! Can't wait to see if there's any more development on day 14.

RECAP 3/11.... Cuz yall made me... :tongue :lau
@Chaos18
@kwhites634
@Sally Sunshine

CH is playing mariokart with his chickens while boating around in his backyard, MC's quotes play hide-and-seek, Banti hasn't candled since she last candled, the reason you keep looking for something after you find it is so yoy can find it again, MC is the official key looser and is stuffed full of awesome sauce, Ant farm motivates herself to clean by pretending Sally is coming over, coffee saves chick's lives, Banti has 11/12 eggs developing, Benny forgot to say EYS and Sally nearly blew up, even coffee needs coffee today, Chaos shoots the same pheasant multiple times, only Sally holds the power to make K incubate again and she didnt even know she had any powers, shah has everyone guessing who gets to candle tomorrow, Sally and Banti are looking for gators in CH's run, Sally assigned MC a bday of April 1, local is passing out brownies, MC and Chaos are arguing in hebrew, veny's chick ate all the broccoli plants, things are only hysterical when they are hysterical, MC's dog lost weight, Wegmans has everything, gator is both good eatin' and good at eatin', (minor detail) nobody gets a coop before the chicks are 6 weeks old, MC is a special kind of stupid, nobody knows why the gator crossed the road, (Florida's version of duck crossing) Sally forgot to tell us she had more lockdown eggs, chaos led the bunny butt parade, Sir Ur and his unicorn are bad influences, gators taste like duck, (chicken?) Philly snapper soup is good, K is backwards, louly likes it when bators get named, there was a lengthy discussion on pizza toppings (which morphed into whether or not spicy things are edible,) Banti went more than a little picture crazy, the kitchen is closed due to illness, local catches bake sales, MC can't go on strike, Blooie finally joined and she can do anything with her furry rubber band legs, and will use an old brass spitton for coffee spray when reading through, Sally isn't nutty and doesn't spew coffee on readbacks (just chokes to death,) Banti used up her life supply of humor, there can only be 1 nut, Sally lost all the color in her face, Blooie is in trouble, you could spend your life doing readbacks, there is a curfew in the gallery, Mirajane is candling Mille Fouer eggs, very much did is more than did very much, and K says hi to an invisible Joey.

Happy now?? :lau

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom