INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's hatch is starting !
So far I see some Welsummers (they are usually last to hatch, so this is exciting), a midget white turkey, some blue and black Ameraucanas, and a bunch of my Rhodebar x Bielefelders.

I also set 394 eggs tonight. Gotta keep those incubators full!

Any Hal honing on that I can join? I set 23 two days ago.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-2016-april-hatch-a-long-hosted-by-mike-sally
frow.gif

This week's hatch is starting !
So far I see some Welsummers (they are usually last to hatch, so this is exciting), a midget white turkey, some blue and black Ameraucanas, and a bunch of my Rhodebar x Bielefelders.

I also set 394 eggs tonight. Gotta keep those incubators full!
yesss.gif

HELP! first time close to a succesful hatfh and im about to lose it i hear peeping!!!!!!!'''' I am freaking out if anyone would like to give suggestions how to calm down and sit on my hands i ask for the advise and thsnk you dearly!!! :D :D :D :D :D

HELP! first time close to a succesful hatfh and im about to lose it i hear peeping!!!!!!!'''' I am freaking out if anyone would like to give suggestions how to calm down and sit on my hands i ask for the advise and thsnk you dearly!!! :D :D :D :D :D

3 words- gorilla duct tape!

VERY PRETTY!!!! you have eggs to hatch CH ducks are tough I had a ancona external pip well over 48 just be cautious BLOOD STOP veins with blood stop!! and sometimes even then they have not absorbed!! again they are TOUGH to know when because the veins recede before they are ready!!! CH I have given this to you over and over!!! will you read it for once!!!
What to do when you find a HIGH TEMPS in Bator post #7061

awwwww thats cool Phil!!! hope the wife is ok!!! Welcome!! did you calibrate your thermo hygros before setting eggs? I seen they gave you links here is the notes section https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/incubating-w-friends-helpful-notes-links-informational-post-links
giphy.gif
Now how would that help you out!!! The chicken vent thread!! ha ha ha.... vent away!!
what,u Mean do I have eggs to hatch.No not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom