INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's hatch is starting !
So far I see some Welsummers (they are usually last to hatch, so this is exciting), a midget white turkey, some blue and black Ameraucanas, and a bunch of my Rhodebar x Bielefelders. 

I also set 394 eggs tonight. Gotta keep those incubators full!
almost 400!!!! Wow. Best of luck.

I keep passing this picture, and seeing a cheesesteak pizza. It is making me very very hungry!!
The chicks are the steak, the paper towel is the cheese, and the red of the waterer and green of the marbles are the peppers.

Last edited:
Guys im really at a loss :( i dont know what to do about this chick with the messed up leg... i tried electric tape, didnt work... anyone know how to make a hobble? I might have to put him down.. although he can walk enough to get food and water im not sure what to do. He is my favorite of the batch, mostly because he loves me and jumps in my hand when i put it in there...

Guys im really at a loss :( i dont know what to do about this chick with the messed up leg... i tried electric tape, didnt work... anyone know how to make a hobble? I might have to put him down.. although he can walk enough to get food and water im not sure what to do. He is my favorite of the batch, mostly because he loves me and jumps in my hand when i put it in there...

My mom doesnt want to put it down, but i dont think it would be fair to the bird, would it? It doesnt look in pain, just that it cant walk..

Guys im really at a loss
sad.png
i dont know what to do about this chick with the messed up leg... i tried electric tape, didnt work... anyone know how to make a hobble? I might have to put him down.. although he can walk enough to get food and water im not sure what to do. He is my favorite of the batch, mostly because he loves me and jumps in my hand when i put it in there...
@Sally Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom