INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make me take away your coffee all together! Ever wonder why Whites doesn't get his own cup of coffee? He was making similar remarks a few months ago. I doubt he even remembers.

I just took a picture for your new coffee. Unfortunately, I didn't realize how incredibly old I look in close-ups. Granted, I'm not as young as you guys think I am. But I don't need a picture proving that!

Which is why I don't let people take pictures of me. :lau

I assume that you boat younger then me, by far...

Kathy Sandberg... On day 22 of hatch #2 of welsummer eggs. Started with 23, had 8 viable eggs at lockdown. Had 3 moving at candle on day 21 but as of this am (now day 22) still no pips. I think my humidity was too high, air cells seem small

On day 11 of hatch #3 due 4/8.. Started candeling on day 10 to hopefully get a handle on my humidity issue. Hatch 3 has 14 welsummer eggs in turner. Hatch 3 is neighors hatch with a different Roo. Wondering if my Roo has a genetic disorder since first hatch was a complete dud..and it looks like 2nd hatch might be too.

4th hatch (due 4/18) went in Turner yesterday ... Will candle in day 7 to chk air cell and make necessary adjustments

I will have a successful hatch!!

3 chicks hatched out of 15 eggs that went into lockdown!!! Two are roosters and one came out with two messed up legs. Think something is wrong with the joints. So out of the three I have two roosters... The way it is looking I might have go go the store to buy chicks to replace my older hens for this year...
oh, I am sorry. I am also sorry you have to deal with a chick with leg issues. I hate culling and that is usually the result I have. :hugs

@Sally Sunshine 27 out of 34 that went into lockdown hatched.
That was awesome Nathan!!!
Did you set more? @NaJoBeLe

Quote:
Awesome!! will add the new link!! Thanks!!

Hi all,,I posted an update on the other thread (for the April hatch a long..then I saw on this thread asking for updates here. Unless I'm blind, when someone posted updates, didn't see my name listing my original info. Just wanted to let u know I'm still in, and ask if we are supposed to post our updates here, on HAL thread, or both. It's my first HAL so I didn't know. Thx and I love this site!
Yep! what Mike Said, join us here anytime, plus the April hal has begun, eggs in the bator anytime!!
@Nin315

"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Quote: Agree!

Good
Morning...migraine remedies, anyone?? My regular meds are NOT cutting it...ugh.
1f629.png
Oh no!!! Hope you feel better!! I feel your pain most days!!

Morning everyone! My phone just deleted my quotes and I also suffer from CRS, so here goes...

Flocktastic, I'm sorry about the migrain. A dark, quiet room with a pillow over my head used to work

Sally, I don't have polish - I think the chick you asked about is a Spitzhauben.

MC I hope you remember the plans for your coop.

NaJoBeLe Congratulations on the BABY News!!

Chaos nice coop!

Cute doelings, LOTS of adorable chickens and a cute Thing 2 gossling!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!
GOTCHA!!!! thats why it looked familiar!! silver spitz?

Finally read 14 hrs. of posts.
Fortunately, not a lot happening overnight
All set for another day of ASAP panic posts...NOT
panic-button-pacifier-16__41146.1434048791.1280.1280.jpg
dhol7g02.png
6775f63c84b2c753670155eb0f98e53e.jpg

fire-alarm-8155.jpeg

amazon_dash_button_hacks_panic_button.jpg

PanicKey_525.jpg

WHEN TO REALLY PANIC

1-x-Positive-Prank-Pregnancy-Test-joke-NO.jpg

Status