INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!  That was a month or more ago!  Maybe Banti can find it; I sure couldn't. She did a good job on it, though.

She did a great job!!!! @campingshaws :bow

I just take her out once a day to poop

Her food and water is right there for her.

She couldn't be more broody I don't think it affects them, or at least not much. She still wants to hatch chicks despite the box.

I think she prefers it over in the coop, plus she's not taking up a nest box in there where another hen would suddenly decide that's where she wants to lay....

Thanks.... :thumbsup
some cookie WITH your coffee?

:drool

For those who like a little coffee with their sugar?

:oops:

No, no I will be 50 ( in a few ours. ;) )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY!

@mlm Mike

FOR YOU!!!

And these were broody hatches? 

YOU WILL  YOU WILL!!!!!  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CLOSE TO MY AGE!  we are getting old!!!!  OMGERDEDEDEEDDDD

For Mike?? Not me?? :hit

Yes Sally we are in the first stage of Compost....

:gig

Where did I go wrong? The membrane is very wet/slimy?

I dunno, but good luck! :hugs

Howdy yall... After getting off for a while this morning, Jace is on the nest again. :weee
-Banti

My chick has been in the bator for three hours can I put her in my heated indoor brooder the room it's in is a good 55-60 degrees with no breeze can I put it in the brooder now:)

hey guys
This is kinda an emergany so can someone answer ASAP

This is our first time hatching duck eggs and they are about to hatch
But there is like this red netting around them preventing them to hatch

What is that?

What are you hatching on? I suggest that you remove it and hatch them on no-slip shelf liner or nothing.

-Kathy

What are you hatching on? I suggest that you remove it and hatch them on no-slip shelf liner or nothing.

-Kathy

They are hatching under a heat lamp in the brooder. When an egg pips, it gets taken out of the incubator, and put in there. Somehow there isn't room in the incubator for them to hatch.
Unless I missed a post.

Kathy Sandberg... On day 22 of hatch #2 of welsummer eggs. Started with 23, had 8 viable eggs at lockdown. Had 3 moving at candle on day 21 but as of this am (now day 22) still no pips. I think my humidity was too high, air cells seem small

On day 11 of hatch #3 due 4/8.. Started candeling on day 10 to hopefully get a handle on my humidity issue. Hatch 3 has 14 welsummer eggs in turner. Hatch 3 is neighors hatch with a different Roo. Wondering if my Roo has a genetic disorder since first hatch was a complete dud..and it looks like 2nd hatch might be too.

4th hatch (due 4/18) went in Turner yesterday ... Will candle in day 7 to chk air cell and make necessary adjustments

I will have a successful hatch!!

Good luck with the hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom