INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember speech class. "Say, 'carrruh!"' "Fiyer" "rrr! Rrrr! Say, 'rrrrr!"'

How important is the shelf liner for the hatch? I have puppy pee pads but do I need to put the shelf liner on the that? Should I soak the pee pad? What if that makes the humidity too high? If the air cells look good should I lay them down? What if they still don't look big enough?
I am going into lock down tonight. I am very nervous. What other supplies should I have on hand ?
PAper tape
Electrolytes
Neosporin

How important is the shelf liner for the hatch? I have puppy pee pads but do I need to put the shelf liner on the that? Should I soak the pee pad? What if that makes the humidity too high? If the air cells look good should I lay them down? What if they still don't look big enough?
I am going into lock down tonight. I am very nervous. What other supplies should I have on hand ?
PAper tape
Electrolytes
Neosporin
lau.gif

Quote:
idunno.gif

Hi folks,,,
Just set 31eggs.
Good thing I grew my nails out so I can bite them down for the next few weeks.

Hope everyone's off to a terrific start for April!

Welcome!!!!
did you sign up for the April HAL Mike and I are running too? I cant remember anything these days!! @pipAchick

"Springing in the Chicks"
2016 April Hatch-a-Long

Hosted by Mike & Sally

Do you have Eggs in the Incbuator/s under Hens ANYTIME in April?

If so JOIN US!

LIST OF MEMBERS TO THIS HAL AND WHAT IS INCUBATING! CLICK HERE

Set whenever you wish as long as eggs are in the incubators or under hens any day in April! To join us simply post in the thread and say hello and what you plan on hatching!

We are certain you will find new friends, excellent incubation help,

laughter fun and a few Cool New Contests along the way!

If you have a question just post it on the thread, Everyone is helpful!

dEFxCqyBDuTydjH_8CJtbSzPVLr96jNH-wDyh7B9jdi2xx9px-YmvdB_fRe6v2V9-DQ83VUpZrPUvAV8hKWhcf6d3dB6DL9Y49FLnnPvtGSu-l3IIzOoezuw52WLvQUr9zM8gShu

NEW COOL CONTESTS!

“Share a Laugh” Random Posting Thread CLICK HERE

“Share Helpful BYC TIPS” Random Post Thread CLICK HERE

Chick Mug Shots CLICK HERE

Selfies with Fowl CLICK HERE

Fowl drawing/painting Contest CLICK HERE

PAper tape
Electrolytes
Neosporin
If you're talking about using it in the incubator during lockdown, you don't want to use puppy pads. You only need shelf liner if the mesh floor of the incubator has large enough holes for hocks to get stuck in. If it's a fine mesh, nothing else is necessary. If you have good air cells, I would lay them down. If the cells aren't big enough, there's not much you can do at this point.

Supplies you should have on hand:

Sleep aid.
Sedative
Strong drink (which can replace sedative)
Handcuffs can be useful
A long, interesting novel... War and Peace is a good choice
The list goes on and on...

wink.png

If you're talking about using it in the incubator during lockdown, you don't want to use puppy pads. You only need shelf liner if the mesh floor of the incubator has large enough holes for hocks to get stuck in. If it's a fine mesh, nothing else is necessary. If you have good air cells, I would lay them down. If the cells aren't big enough, there's not much you can do at this point. 

Supplies you should have on hand:

Sleep aid.
Sedative
Strong drink (which can replace sedative)
Handcuffs can be useful
A long, interesting novel... War and Peace is a good choice
The list goes on and on...

;)

Forget the handcuffs.... Gorilla duct tape is now the trend. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom