INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pic I just did.

:thumbsup

Well Heck seams like I might have missed the steelhead ruin this year....fish are gone....they were in there hot and heavy over EASTER....but I had family up...so now there's none there.....seems odd but we had a warmer February than March....darn wish I'd have fished earlier...hope you all are having a good evening....
frow.gif
Hi, Phil!
frow.gif

Doing great, but sorry to hear you missed the steelhead ruin... although it sounds like you hit the ruin just right.
lau.gif

(sorry, you know I had to go there!)
hide.gif

Well Heck seams like I might have missed the steelhead ruin this year....fish are gone....they were in there hot and heavy over EASTER....but I had family up...so now there's none there.....seems odd but we had a warmer February than March....darn wish I'd have fished earlier...hope you all are having a good evening....
frow.gif
Crappie & 'Eyes should be strong by now, huh?

Hi, Phil!  :frow

Doing great, but sorry to hear you missed the steelhead ruin... although it sounds like you hit the ruin just right.   :lau  

(sorry, you know I had to go there!)    :oops:

Dang SMART PHONE screws so many darn words up....

Crappie & 'Eyes should be strong by now, huh?

Season isn't open yet...walleye opens up May 15....ice isn't safe for crappie
I'm sure some steelhead might be good on Manistique River....gonna check that out....trout season (inland lakes and streams) doesn't open till the last Saturday in April....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom