INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X2... And water pumps were easy to change. I was totally confused when I looked for my sons transmission stick. Turns out there's not one. You have to take it to the dealership if you have problems.
I used to tune up a friend's '70 Torino on the parking lot at work, on my 1/2 hr lunch break. Today I'm confused as soon as I pop the hood, if I can find the hood release

Quote:
I don't even think I understood more than about 60% of the words in that sentence!!!!
ep.gif

True story: When we first teach the beginning medical students how to think about making a diagnosis, we refer them to Car Talk and the way that they ask their questions to diagnose the problem. The parallels are very very good.

- Ant Farm

Awwww, you're so sweet.
hugs.gif

Food is serious business - we gotta stick together!!! (You're making me want to make red beans & rice this weekend!!!!
droolin.gif
)

(You do realize that you're going to be expected to build an actual pink Barbie Bator now, right?
lau.gif
)

- Ant Farm
Thank you... I have my moments!
wink.png

Yes, food is serious business. I absolutely LOVE to eat. A little too much, actually.

Why not... might as well paint purple flowers on it while I'm at it.
th.gif

I patched more than one exhaust pipe with a cut-open soup can & a length of wire
Soup cans are easy to come by. How often do you have a spare piece of exhaust pipe laying around???

Hey - I was just listening to this exact solution on Car Talk the other day (though I think they were suggesting a V8 can...)
I hope they made it clear not to use a V8 can on a V6 engine. Good way to warp a valve...
lau.gif

X2... And water pumps were easy to change. I was totally confused when I looked for my sons transmission stick. Turns out there's not one. You have to take it to the dealership if you have problems.
They have a fill plug on the side of the "sealed" transmission. The ATF fluid has to be level with the port between 110F - 120F on most imports. I didn't tell you this...

Photo bomb!

My lavender ameraucana babies from last week's hatch

The new poults i hatched last weekend.

My BCM babies from the beginning of the year are getting so big, so fast! Looks like I'm going to have a good choice of cockerels and still plenty of pullets
smile.png

Fuzzy little silkie butts!

And since i just happened to be in the right place at the right time, i caught Merci, just as she laid her egg lol.

Not too shabby. So... when do you plan to get serious about raising fowl???
lau.gif

Photo bomb!

My lavender ameraucana babies from last week's hatch

The new poults i hatched last weekend.

My BCM babies from the beginning of the year are getting so big, so fast! Looks like I'm going to have a good choice of cockerels and still plenty of pullets
smile.png

Fuzzy little silkie butts!

And since i just happened to be in the right place at the right time, i caught Merci, just as she laid her egg lol.

Is Merci by any chance the same hen you offered to me when I picked up Tucker? I might be ready for one of those hand-tamed cockerels down the road if Tucker don't get his act together, though he hasn't been too bad for me to handle yet
fl.gif

As a matter of fact...
duc.gif
Dad's favorite mechanic used to do that all the time. I had a '68 Mustang that I always had to set the points on twice. Seems like no matter how much I torqued them down, they'd always slip the 1st time. After the 2nd go-round, no problem. BTW, I thought you were a body man, not a wrench turner. Is there anything you can't do?

Last edited:
Okay folks, it's been a long day and I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow. Since I ordered 2 dozen HRIR eggs, I'll have just over a month to construct a new house for them. Since I plan to have lots of them in the future, it'll have to be a large dwelling. I need to rest my weary mind so I can map out some plans and figure a materials list. Between cleaning coops, processing 4-5 birds, fixing a leak on the roof, and a few other things tomorrow... it looks like it's shaping up to be a busy weekend. I'm calling it a night.

GOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE!!!
frow.gif

Okay folks, it's been a long day and I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow. Since I ordered 2 dozen HRIR eggs, I'll have just over a month to construct a new house for them. Since I plan to have lots of them in the future, it'll have to be a large dwelling. I need to rest my weary mind so I can map out some plans and figure a materials list. Between cleaning coops, processing 4-5 birds, fixing a leak on the roof, and a few other things tomorrow... it looks like it's shaping up to be a busy weekend. I'm calling it a night.

GOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE!!!
frow.gif
Sleep fast
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom