INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their nutrition is good. I go broke feeding them. Dave Holderread himself gave me feeding advice. My chickens hatch out well but I keep failing with my waterfowl.

I have to be doing something wrong. I can't wait to upgrade incubators.

It's gonna be a while though as Uncle Sam wants his cut.

I have never saw a person that is a chair....
what do you do with a chair like this?
chairman!

Last edited:

Hey, any advice on ducklings and geese?  Mine develop and die right before hatch.  I am getting really disheartened.  I can see some trying to pip and they die before cracking the shell.

I have some Australian Spotted eggs and I really want to get this figured out.  I hate losing babies this way.  It breaks my heart.  Plus my Sebastopol eggs are going to waste.  :confused:  

I have hatched three babies and lost about 20.  This is not acceptable.

If all incubation parameters are correct: temperature, humidity, turning and ventilation - the next place I'd look is at the nutrition of the breeders.

Or genetic problems, inbreeding?

Yes but they have reasons for their scarring. It is a defining moment and monumental tradition in scarring their bodies. Not so much with American women. It is just a flaw to be judged over.

And I would love to have my appendix back if it hadn't tried to kill me. Lol

Yes but they have reasons for their scarring.  It is a defining moment and monumental tradition in scarring their bodies.  Not so much with American women.  It is just a flaw to be judged over.

And I would love to have my appendix back if it hadn't tried to kill me.  Lol

:thumbsup

There are some people that their brain is trying to kill them...

Nope, I have gone out of my way to acquire non-related stock.

It has to be the temps. I have tried to get them correct. It is so frustrating. I just don't know if they are too high or too low.

I spritz with water once a day up until the final days.

Nope, I have gone out of my way to acquire non-related stock.

It has to be the temps.  I have tried to get them correct.  It is so frustrating.  I just don't know if they are too high or too low.

I spritz with water once a day up until the final days.  

Did you calibrated your thermometers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom