INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it wasn't about me!
tongue.png
Not true.

roll.png
See now you're making me blush... Speaking of voices, the cockerels from my early December hatch are starting to crow. Gonna have to fix that pretty soon, but they're still mighty skinny to eat.
th.gif
My cockerels from January are crowing also.
I got lucky with those hatches. 3 cocks and 9 pullets.
Losing 3 roosters to mink/raccoons this month, I'm going to keep at least 1 of these.

Good morning all

Good morning.
frow.gif
Stay out of the wind, wherever you are; you'd look kinda funny airborne
Wow, yeah. Yesterday was brutal. 45MPH gusts. Same today. That's windy for around here. Normally this is a poor area for wind power.

I want to scream have used this incubater before,its only 5weeks old. On day 2 &It just spiked to 108 for 2mins,,,(have 4thermoters) cooled it down right away but UGH

Guess what I want to know is do you guys think IF it only seems to spike AFTER I hand turn them (for a few mins) should I stay calm&hatch on?

Not true.

My cockerels from January are crowing also.
I got lucky with those hatches. 3 cocks and 9 pullets.
Losing 3 roosters to mink/raccoons this month, I'm going to keep at least 1 of these.

Good morning.
Wow, yeah. Yesterday was brutal. 45MPH gusts. Same today. That's windy for around here. Normally this is a poor area for wind power.
Have you ever traveled I-70 in OH ( I think, maybe IN ) and seen the "windmill farm" ? I find it fascinating; windmills on both sides about as far as you can see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom