INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad it's raining, otherwise I'd feel like I've wasted a day with this cold of mine. Don't usually get these colds but with recent stress at work it got me.

So fishing on Monday what variety. Do you smoke the fish.

Hey Phil,
Sorry you caught a cold. What town do you live in? Are you close to Stockton?

I'm sure I'll never be able to catch up on posts! Been MIA...hubby has strain B of the flu and is really sick, I'm now sick and night before last, the hospital called us and said my son's blood cultures had grown bacteria and they needed us to come back ASAP (at 9pm they called and the hospital is a little over 1.5hrs away) So we were at the hospital all night and now we're home BUT waiting on results from NEW blood cultures and additional tests.

ANYWAY! We're all resting, hydrating - I've prob never felt so awful and tired in my whole life.

Hope everyone else is doing way better than us!
2764.png
1f60a.png

Just got caught up reading the posts from last night, Good Morning ALL!!!

@daxigait Congratulations on your Piglets! Can you post a better picture when they get a little bigger, I love pigs just dont have the place for them right now. Sorry about losing the runt

@harrellkd Yayy a broody! I wish mine would do that!

@kwhites634 I completely agree with you in regards to all the flatlanders trying to take over... When are they in-season? I need to pick up a permit....

@Akrnaf2 That's a pretty cockerel you sold for a great price! Is he an ameracauna? green legs?

@ChickenCanoe Good luck with your fruit trees!
fl.gif
that the temperatures stay up for you!!

I'm sure I'll never be able to catch up on posts! Been MIA...hubby has strain B of the flu and is really sick, I'm now sick and night before last, the hospital called us and said my son's blood cultures had grown bacteria and they needed us to come back ASAP (at 9pm they called and the hospital is a little over 1.5hrs away) So we were at the hospital all night and now we're home BUT waiting on results from NEW blood cultures and additional tests.

ANYWAY! We're all resting, hydrating - I've prob never felt so awful and tired in my whole life.

2764.png
1f60a.png
hugs.gif
For you and your family

Rest and get well soon!

Glad it's raining, otherwise I'd feel like I've wasted a day with this cold of mine. Don't usually get these colds but with recent stress at work it got me.

So fishing on Monday what variety. Do you smoke the fish.
yup going after steelhead and most Trout types I smoked..... Occasionally will grill....
With a few exceptions.... Coho salmon I bake and the wife makes a tuna type salad...... Yum.... And small stream Trout I pan very......

2764.png
1f60a.png
I hope everyone gets feeling better there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom