INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and M'lord @Ur-ur-ur-urrr isnt updating us with his hatch cause he is ignoring us I dont know why, maybe cause his pepper mine exploded today and the salt mine is empty

HEY! we gave the update!!! there are chicks hatching and brewing and setting and pipping and zipping and that stuff!
roll.png

louly has chicks out in her nothingbator, amb is hatching, ma puce is hatching, we all have eggs brewing or we talking about them a little at times.... and all that... and I may have missed a few... but I am allowed to forget some stuff since bubbles messed up my notes and I thank her for that cause now I have a good excuse! thanks bubs love you girl!!

Yes, I spoke too soon trying to catch up. I saw that update. I was doing a little hop up and down in my seat for all of the good news. And what the heck? Bubbles messed things up. How dare she! This thread is crazy busy, I don't know how any one is expected to keep up. I'm about ready to skip ahead, then I won't open my big mouth before I see what's going on. Here I go..oh, I did see that CH is going deer hunting. Deer in the freezer. A good thing.

Yes, I spoke too soon trying to catch up. I saw that update. I was doing a little hop up and down in my seat for all of the good news. And what the heck? Bubbles messed things up. How dare she! This thread is crazy busy, I don't know how any one is expected to keep up. I'm about ready to skip ahead, then I won't open my big mouth before I see what's going on. Here I go..oh, I did see that CH is going deer hunting. Deer in the freezer. A good thing.
perhaps
lau.gif

They've been on electrolytes since they came out of the hatcher. We had coddled these 2 but they've taken a turn for the worst. We'll see. The wife is taking them in the house. She's more compassionate than I am.

Sorry to hear that fire.
Still waiting on my hatch of silkies day 19.
And I can't believe I am 300 + posts behind again! Arrrrrgggghhhh!

I can't help it, I have to ask it... You are asking how hatching is going? On this thread? On a Sat. night?? Well, in case you missed out on my announcement, I had 10 out of 14 that went into lock down hatch. Marans, OE's, one single SBEL, and a Paint silkie for a friend. Just a couple of photos.
HEY! we gave the update!!! there are chicks hatching and brewing and setting and pipping and zipping and that stuff! :rolleyes: louly has chicks out in her nothingbator, amb is hatching, ma puce is hatching, we all have eggs brewing or we talking about them a little at times.... and all that... and I may have missed a few... but I am allowed to forget some stuff since bubbles messed up my notes and I thank her for that cause now I have a good excuse! thanks bubs love you girl!!
:rant hey, I offered to fix it!!! :gig :gig I wish I got thanked all the time for messin up other stuff... :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom