INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody with silkie\frizzle hatching experience? I'm a first timer when it comes to these little eggs! Just wondering if I should set the temps\humidity to the same as my regular chickens eggs?

I set mine at a lower humidity, during incubation and during lock down. Not much though. Incubate them at high 30's, low 40's, then I lock down at 58 to 60%.

My favorite drink. Root beer and whiskey. .. and I'm not out of clean clothes yet... but the dirty ones are starting to pile up
root beer!
thumbsup.gif
clothes are always piling up here! no kids rod? you never did tell us how your cochin eggs are doing? do you have a pic of your pretty pup?

Will someone with ballistics experience please assure me that a bullet from a high powered deer rifle fired in Louisiana cannot reach Maryland?
I have already checked into it whites... we are both clear.... its those on the other side of the mnts that need to worry....
thumbsup.gif

Whites, I doubt any bullet can travel 1,1940 miles that would take a car 18 hours. If you stay inside, under the bed, you might be safe!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom