INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised; with all the rain we've had lately; the ground just below the surface is dry. I only had to set one post, in the middle of a 24' run, then drove a heavy-duty T-post midway on either side of it & another at the lower end. By tomorrow, hopefully, the concrete around the wooden post I set will be set enough to hang welded wire. I'm getting there, slow but sure....mostly slow.

Over the years I had Silver, Black, & Black Veil Angels. Had a breeding pair of Silvers big as a silver dollar. They laid eggs twice, but the eggs never hatched. I asked the guy at the fish store what the problem was, & he told me I probably had two females. He said the fish themselves sometimes can't tell the difference.
It'll get done
lol silly fish

@ChickenCanoe

would you settle for a 63 split window all original?? My neighbor has one buried at the back of his barn, he says he hid it from his wife and kids

I was surprised; with all the rain we've had lately; the ground just below the surface is dry. I only had to set one post, in the middle of a 24' run, then drove a heavy-duty T-post midway on either side of it & another at the lower end. By tomorrow, hopefully, the concrete around the wooden post I set will be set enough to hang welded wire. I'm getting there, slow but sure....mostly slow.

Over the years I had Silver, Black, & Black Veil Angels. Had a breeding pair of Silvers big as a silver dollar. They laid eggs twice, but the eggs never hatched. I asked the guy at the fish store what the problem was, & he told me I probably had two females. He said the fish themselves sometimes can't tell the difference.
Interesting. They're beautiful though, especially when they get big.

Come to think of it, it has been fairly dry up to the last couple days so I may have a go at it.

My salt tank is a 30 gallon i have a dwarf clown, blue damsel, and a long nose hawk
It was my husbands idea to switch it to salt, i want the freshwater back
i do as little as possible- i feed them and add water if it gets low, his problem if they die and make my daughter cry

I agree, but short young responses

LOL, i love snorkeling! I go to the lake and go around the rocks/sunken boats

not that sorry, sorry
I understand.

@ChickenCanoe

would you settle for a 63 split window all original?? My neighbor has one buried at the back of his barn, he says he hid it from his wife and kids
We had a guy here who bought & restored an older Camaro, dropped a hot power plant in it, & gave it to his boy as a H.S. graduation present. There's a county road a mile from here that's only 2 miles long, but half of it flat & straight. The locals marked off start & finish lines and run on it all the time; bikes and cars. The kid had to see what his new wheels would do. He found out, the hard way, that a Camero going fast enough will leave the road & take the top off of a dead tree about 20' off the ground.

Knew another guy, a Capitol cop, who bought a new GMC equivalent to a Ford Ranger & dropped a 350 in it right away. NUTS!!

Last edited:
We had a guy here who bought & restored an older Camaro, dropped a hot power plant in it, & gave it to his boy as a H.S. graduation present. There's a county road a mile from here that's only 2 miles long, but half of it flat & straight. The locals marked off start & finish lines and run on it all the time; bikes and cars. The kid had to see what his new wheels would do. He found out, the hard way, that a Camero going fast enough will leave the road & take the top off of a dead tree about 20' off the ground.

Knew another guy, a Capitol cop, who bought a new GMC equivalent to a Ford Ranger & dropped a 350 in it right away. NUTS!!

Couldn't agree more.
They ruin good vintage cars with engines that don't belong.
Chevy 283s in a porsch 914. Silly.

Last edited:
I thought you'd all get a kick out of this Leno clip.

0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom