INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happens is wetting of the eggs and getting off the eggs causes evaporation... its a detailed discussion actually... start reading about it in that link ......

Thank you Sally! I found it! You are THE BEST! Always checking in on us.
love.gif

Well I have had enough nursing Marans eggs. In the next 4 weeks I have Ameraucana and Marans next week. Marans the next, Breese and wheaten Ameraucana the next and finally, for New Years Day... Frizzle, Naked Neck, Olive Eggers! Then I am packing the incubators up!!!
1f61c.png

Yeah, we buy that :gig

Just a quick update, all three day 20 morning pips have escaped successfully! I guess the other six are gonna make me wait
barnie.gif

Will get pics in the morning when these three fluff up a bit, and hopefully their hatchmates decide to make an appearance
fl.gif

Well I have had enough nursing Marans eggs. In the next 4 weeks I have Ameraucana and Marans next week. Marans the next, Breese and wheaten Ameraucana the next and finally, for New Years Day... Frizzle, Naked Neck, Olive Eggers! Then I am packing the incubators up!!!
1f61c.png
May we quote you on that?

awesome, how you feel bein momma hen :love   they stinkin yet :lau

awesome!! what are you doubting yourself for? what questions do you have? lettum out, thats what we are here for! @CrazyChickLady7

Hey fire! :hugs at least he is rested if he needs to gatch any critters tonight, cause it sounds like you aint gettin any!

Hey Rod:hugs how your pup doin?

I candles them before I put them in, and traced the air cells. Humidity is at about 45. Temp has been steady at 99. I set 14 chickens 3 ducks and some turkeys. When we reach lockdown, ill move them into another incubator. I didnt know I was going to have turkeys and ducks in, my mom asked if I would though. Fine with me! The chickens are set to hatch on the 27th and everything else (hopefully) will get crackin (pun intended) on the 3rd. Did i miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom