INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She very cute!

-Kathy
Thanks

rant.gif

pretty colors!!
Thanks. It's Half Cream Brabanter and half Dominique

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!
Phil, congrats on the news about you upcoming grand kid, and I thought dazed and confused was a requirement for this thread!
lau.gif

Whites, congrats on the great grand child coming! I have already told all of my grandkids I would be willing to wait a while for that event. Like twenty more years or so.......
lau.gif

Got webberz in the bator Banti! But not trying to cook them too fast, like great grand kids, good things come to those who wait!
wink.png

Chaos, I don't think billy was referring to a conga line!
MC, cute pics, duckling gets cuter every time I see her!

I have been busy with everything lately and haven't been on much.
Decided that work could manage without me for a day and decided to take an extended weekend. Wouldn't you know it though, woke up to 32 degrees and snow flurries!
somad.gif

Oh well, what's one more day of working out of my garage with the wood stove on, stereo blaring and fresh coffee all day? Maybe I will finally get a chance to finish the cabinet bator I have been building since January
idunno.gif
Good morning. Sorry the weather turned cold when you decided to take a long weekend. I hope you can finish the bator though.

God morning @Sally Sunshine
4 Guests
BantyChooks Chaos18 MotorcycleChickcanadachickens daxigaitflocktastic kwhites634 mrleeroy
and everyone else!
Over 1400 posts behind, so no chance of catching up.
sad.png

-Kathy

Hi Kathy!

Good morning Liz, Mike, and Kathy.

Snow is supposed to let up mid-day, but temps today only forecast for high 30's.
Tomorrow we are supposed to return to our regularly scheduled weather, high 60's.
That's our typical spring here, a week of high 60-70's, then one day of snow.
Until the end of May, the jet stream is never stable enough to prevent the occasional snow day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom