INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love.gif
its a special kinda love!!

It has to be!
lol.png

I will let you guys help CH I am on another thread bubs pulled me too 

Sowwy...
When did Bubs become my nickname? :idunno :gig
(I don't care what i'm called... Just cracked me up to be called by my rooster's nickname. I would say another name I call Bubbles the chicken... But you know what Ur or sc would do)

Last edited:
I've been crazy busy. My sister just had her second child her first just turned a year old in October. She had a c-section and it was a little hard on her and her husband had to go back to work so I am taking care of all of them for now so not much time to be online I usually hit the ground running in the morning anymore, no time to even have a cup of coffee before I get to her house but I do try to read all the post every day I like to see how everyone is doing and have a few laughs before I drift off to sleep at night.

Sowwy...
When did Bubs become my nickname?
idunno.gif
gig.gif

(I don't care what i'm called... Just cracked me up to be called by my rooster's nickname)
when it was easier to type
lau.gif

Happy news, Miss Maui's navel looks just like it should! Yay! Got her eating and drinking and of course pooping! Her siblings love her!
awww thats great news!!!

Sowwy... When did Bubs become my nickname? :idunno :gig (I don't care what i'm called... Just cracked me up to be called by my rooster's nickname)
when it was easier to type :lau
Happy news, Miss Maui's navel looks just like it should! Yay! Got her eating and drinking and of course pooping! Her siblings love her!
awww thats great news!!!
:lau shoulda known..... Now ur's gonna pounce on me for not predicting it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom