INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a little giant
I also have a little giant, but I have a fan. That will make the biggest difference. I had a still air lg that didn't do very well. When I accidentally broke the still air LG, I bought an incuview that I have labeled the death bator.

When I just had the styro incubators I had a decent hatch rate. The incuview has been HORRIBLE for me. Less than a 15% hatch rate.

I now have a Brinsea 40 advanced and it has it's first hatch in it. They went in to lockdown yesterday morning, and I currently have 4 hatched and 7 pipped out of 36.

I think the cheapest improvement you can make is to add a fan to your LG

The yolk can be suficiant up to 72 ouers, I personaly don't leave them more than 10-15.
As soon as possibel that they get excess to food and wather it is the best for them!

Hey Akrnaf, i know you dont speak english but do you mind if i help you out a little? I dont mean to offend you at all just thought you might want to know how to spell certain words better. The english language is one weird language, for isntance, when you type ouers, even though it sounds right it is actually spelt hours. Sorry if that seems offensive just thought it would help! But you already speak great for english not being your first language. Maybe you dont need help :p

Great! Try not to open it too much, especially with zipping and pipping.

Luckily I haven't had to open it
1f60a.png
I've got a digital hovabator Genesis and I laced a piece of aquarium tubing through a vent hole so I can adjust humidity as needed without opening the bator
1f600.png

its a little giant

I also have a little giant, but I have a fan.  That will make the biggest difference.   I had a still air lg that didn't do very well. When I accidentally broke the still air LG, I bought an incuview that I have labeled the death bator.  

When I just had the styro incubators I had a decent hatch rate.  The incuview has been HORRIBLE for me.  Less than a 15% hatch rate.

I now have a Brinsea 40 advanced and it has it's first hatch in it.  They went in to lockdown yesterday morning, and I currently have 4 hatched and 7 pipped out of 36.

I have DIY and it is wonderful! You should try to bild one it us fun and you will lern a lot!

I also have a little giant, but I have a fan.  That will make the biggest difference.   I had a still air lg that didn't do very well. When I accidentally broke the still air LG, I bought an incuview that I have labeled the death bator.  

When I just had the styro incubators I had a decent hatch rate.  The incuview has been HORRIBLE for me.  Less than a 15% hatch rate.

I now have a Brinsea 40 advanced and it has it's first hatch in it.  They went in to lockdown yesterday morning, and I currently have 4 hatched and 7 pipped out of 36.

OK. Thanks for all the info. I will check on the fan, and also check on a brinsea incubator. I already had someone else tell me they were good.

Wow those were some fun storys. Mine is really a mix because i hade NO intrest in chickens and i had tacken market ducks for 4-h and tje next year i did a goat wich i would never do again man i was happy to send it to market. But i jad this intrest in call ducks some one gave me a nice pair and i went to the fair with some market broilers nothing that big i just raised for meat. But a freind of mine had this rooster that i fell i was shocked how tame it was and loved attion. So i found a breed of chicken i really liked(silkies) and went on searching. All i could find were naked neck silkies and from there on i was hooked and im about to get my nice qulity partridge silkkes on apr.3. Thanks for listing your fun storys! :D

Great! Try not to open it too much, especially with zipping and pipping.

Luckily I haven't had to open it
1f60a.png
I've got a digital hovabator Genesis and I laced a piece of aquarium tubing through a vent hole so I can adjust humidity as needed without opening the bator
1f600.png

In my bator. I have 3 aluminum tubs, one for each water reservoir, and If I want to rase the humidity
Very fast I add some warm wather using a big syringe and I some times atach to one of them an aquarium pump that rase the evaporation rate from the reservoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom