INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the 24 I moved to the brooder no more than 2 hours ago are down to 8. Posted a add on one of the FB groups I'm part of and 15 minutes later I was delivering 16 birds and putting 40 bucks in my pocket. They moved surprisingky quick. Might have had them priced too low but they were backyard mutts and seemed like the right price. Guy wanted them all but I needed to keep a few to increase layers.
That is awesome! Now you can hatch some more!!
big_smile.png

I don't know why I keep my three German shepherds right now they are lucky I am not turning them into shish kabobs ... They ended my hatch early while out of the living room for 5 minutes they got into the incubator I was absolutely horrified when I returned to see the mess ... Out they went and the salvage process started up somehow 12 have survived one is touch and go right now .... The carpet is all cleaned up but I lost 14 babies today almost killed my shepherds at least I am relatively level headed. A little bummed out tho.

I don't know why I keep my three German shepherds right now they are lucky I am not turning them into shish kabobs ... They ended my hatch early while out of the living room for 5 minutes they got into the incubator I was absolutely horrified when I returned to see the mess ... Out they went and the salvage process started up somehow 12 have survived one is touch and go right now .... The carpet is all cleaned up but I lost 14 babies today almost killed my shepherds at least I am relatively level headed. A little bummed out tho.

Dogs will be dogs

Oh no!!! Im so sorry!!!! Yesterday one of my cats beheaded one of my silkie chicks. Same cat got in the room today and my pup chased the cat out and past my dad....with a chick in its mouth. It dropped the chick and it's fine!!!! Cat got locked up, and we fixed the door to stay closed. I can't even IMAGINE finding what you did. So I trust my pup with the chicks, but not the cats!!!!!! Have your dog's ever done anything like this before???

So sorry to hear this
hugs.gif

At least you have 12

Well nacobi and Kohle figured out how to open the shed which is my chicken coop they got a rooster who protected the hens and a few other instances too where they got hold of a chicken dinner but they are still alive we did some e collar training but when I am not around it is totally out of sight out of mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom