INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Nigerian Dwarf of course! eight weeks and kids can bottle until twelve this time, she is on whole milk already. So two does to milk and I am set. Good lines, kids will sell great. I can tell already.
SO cute! GOATIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! And blue eyes!!!!!!!

You're killing' me here...
he.gif

(Sorry about the pup with seizures.
hugs.gif
)

Quote:

And now I want some gumbo
droolin.gif

We lived in New Orleans when I was little. My mother makes a REALLY good crawfish étouffée, and our family gumbo is dynamite!!!!!
droolin.gif
(I also make a mean red beans and rice, like falling off a log.)
Yeah, anything
gig.gif

Seriously, they are browsers and prefer brush, twigs, branches, small trees, and weeds to grass so yes. I will cut branches and small pop up trees to take to them.

Greetings from the PNW and Mt. Baker Wilderness Area. A few from the days hike. I am now seated on the porch enjoy the early evening while someone else here makes dinner and at home my friend is doing my chores. Ah, vacation, so sweet but way too short.

@kwhites634 @Chaos18 @BantyChooks @canadachickens @MotorcycleChick @Ur-ur-ur-urrr
@DwayneNLiz @hippiestink @ChickenCanoe @LocalYokel @LittleLakePhil and everybody else
frow.gif
How marvelous!!!

I seem to have lost some of my quotes.

Sally, yes, I want a petting zoo.
lol.png

- Ant Farm

@Sally Sunshine Yeah, anything
gig.gif

Seriously, they are browsers and prefer brush, twigs, branches, small trees, and weeds to grass so yes. I will cut branches and small pop up trees to take to them.

Greetings from the PNW and Mt. Baker Wilderness Area. A few from the days hike. I am now seated on the porch enjoy the early evening while someone else here makes dinner and at home my friend is doing my chores. Ah, vacation, so sweet but way too short.

@kwhites634 @Chaos18 @BantyChooks @canadachickens @MotorcycleChick @Ur-ur-ur-urrr
@DwayneNLiz @hippiestink @ChickenCanoe @LocalYokel @LittleLakePhil and everybody else
frow.gif
ep.gif
bow.gif
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

@Sally SunshineYeah, anything :gig Seriously, they are browsers and prefer brush, twigs, branches, small trees, and weeds to grass so yes. I will cut branches and small pop up trees to take to them. Greetings from the PNW and Mt. Baker Wilderness Area. A few from the days hike. I am now seated on the porch enjoy the early evening while someone else here makes dinner and at home my friend is doing my chores. Ah, vacation, so sweet but way too short. @kwhites634@Chaos18@BantyChooks@canadachickens@MotorcycleChick@Ur-ur-ur-urrr @DwayneNLiz@hippiestink@ChickenCanoe@LocalYokel@LittleLakePhil and everybody else :frow
Now that's beautiful Looks like somewhere i belong

@Sally SunshineYeah, anything :gig Seriously, they are browsers and prefer brush, twigs, branches, small trees, and weeds to grass so yes. I will cut branches and small pop up trees to take to them. Greetings from the PNW and Mt. Baker Wilderness Area. A few from the days hike. I am now seated on the porch enjoy the early evening while someone else here makes dinner and at home my friend is doing my chores. Ah, vacation, so sweet but way too short. @kwhites634@Chaos18@BantyChooks@canadachickens@MotorcycleChick@Ur-ur-ur-urrr @DwayneNLiz@hippiestink@ChickenCanoe@LocalYokel@LittleLakePhil and everybody else :frow
Looks beautiful Dax and sounds like you're having a great time.
....... We lived in New Orleans when I was little. My mother makes a REALLY good crawfish étouffée, and our family gumbo is dynamite!!!!! :drool (I also make a mean red beans and rice, like falling off a log.) ........ - Ant Farm
:drool: So when's dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom