INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno

lol

i saw you played last night, thinking of getting some ducks??

Thanks, i like fun colored eggs too
hugs.gif

lol,

or a goat cart lol

Welcome! I see you already got lots of help

I dont think you'll offend anyone here, and i think you'll fit right in LOL

ROFL!!!

i think it was Kajira??

thumbsup.gif

Welcome!!

Make sure you calibrate

SET ALL THE EGGS!!!!

Yums!

Pretty!, i love okra!
No I played for fun!!! All 3 incubators are filled to the brim. Do you think my husband would notice if I brought home one of the big cabinet incubators??? He didnt notice the last 4 ducks I smuggled in lol. PS I played the night before sipping moonshine and won-yesterday I played drinking wine and fell asleep.... hmmm have to work on my playing/drinking strategy
tongue.png

No I played for fun!!! All 3 incubators are filled to the brim. Do you think my husband would notice if I brought home one of the big cabinet incubators??? He didnt notice the last 4 ducks I smuggled in lol. PS I played the night before sipping moonshine and won-yesterday I played drinking wine and fell asleep.... hmmm have to work on my playing/drinking strategy
tongue.png
LOL yes you do!!
I was so mad that i forgot about the game!!
I want those duck eggs!!!!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
How long do y'all think a goat can live solo? I've got someone interested in a wether as a pet, and they're hard to sell that way so I was thinking of pushing both to her. Babies are sold, so mama would be alone til I could get a friend. A week? Two?
Mine survive quarantine in a small pen for a month, but they need attention. But they can get noisy like others have said especially Nubians.

What do you look for in quarantine? None of my farm friends have mentioned that. They don't do shots, either. I swear, I learn so much more just in conversation here than any of my research.

Another cost. Apparently if you have a tire go bad that is under warranty they cover that tire, but not the other three that have to be replaced by default if you have a four wheel drive pick-up. :barnie
Have you priced 10 ply all terrain tires lately :he

Last edited:
Next game for duck eggs-if I win they're yours!!! I will put aside the wine that night
idunno.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Another cost. Apparently if you have a tire go bad that is under warranty they cover that tire, but not the other three that have to be replaced by default if you have a four wheel drive pick-up.
barnie.gif

Have you priced 10 ply all terrain tires lately
he.gif
hugs.gif
its true and the tire warranty is pro-rated too
and yes i have
th.gif

What do you look for in quarantine? None of my farm friends have mentioned that. They don't do shots, either. I swear, I learn so much more just in conversation here than any of my research.
I do four weeks, I check a fecal if I check eyelids and they are pale to know which wormer it needs, update CDT shot 2cc SQ, and get the other shot that the vet has. I also give the blue mineral shot while I am at it. Just like birds if it is going to manifest it likely will in that time. I am mostly watching for diarrhea, coughs, lastitude, anything that hints at something that needs checked.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Thanks againful the info on the cabinet bators. I will Chek out the link and the DIY section tonight while I am at work lol. I don't ( breed ) the dogs.. yet.. I would love a litter from lizzy my yellow bit we will see. I just really enjoy working them and seeing their natural ability come out. @Sally Sunshine

Good morning everyone! Thanks againful the info on the cabinet bators. I will Chek out the link and the DIY section tonight while I am at work lol. I don't ( breed ) the dogs.. yet.. I would love a litter from lizzy my yellow bit we will see. I just really enjoy working them and seeing their natural ability come out. @Sally Sunshine
Good Morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom