Incubating without turner

Yep, hand turn 3x daily, or at least an odd number. Some people do 5, 7, etc. :) I hand turn all my eggs 3x a day, my house is not steady when it comes to temp and humidity so I get the least amount of fluctuation doing 3x. Once in the morning before work, once when I get home from work, and then right before bed time.

Let them sit without out being touched for a day, day one is really day 2. Give the eggs a flip at least 5 times a day, the first 10 days, more turning promotes healthy vessels and helps there not be late quitters After that, at least 3 times a day. never turn them the same direction twice, flip one way, then the other way the next time you turn. Be gentle and it's helpful to mark the eggs sides

20210127_075702.jpg

Here we go!! Set this morning. So first rotation will be early tomorrow morning :love :pop

Ah how exciting! It can be a lot of work but hand turning is definitely possible. Just make sure you turn an odd number of times each day. That way at night its not on the same side it was the night before.

Back
Top Bottom