Incubation And The Moon

jm93030

Songster
10 Years
Jun 4, 2009
I found this article about incubation of chicken eggs ,

im wondering if it works the same on quails

Want chickens that are healthier and mature faster? Set your eggs by the Moon's sign by following our simple instructions below
Chicks take about 21 days to hatch.
Those born under a waxing Moon, in the fruitful signs of Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces, are healthier and mature faster.
To ensure that chicks are born during these times, determine the best days to "set eggs" (to place eggs in an incubator or under a hen.)
To calculate, find the three fruitful birth signs on the Moon's Sign Calendar in The Old Farmer's Almanac—or find the digital download in our online store. Look for "Moon's Sign Calendar."
Using only the fruitful dates between the new and full Moons, count back 21 days to find the best days to set eggs. Click here to see dates of the new and full Moons.
Example: the Moon is new on June 12 and full on June 26. Between these dates, on June 13 and 14, the Moon is in the sign of Cancer. To have chicks born on June 13, count back 21 days; set eggs on May 23.
Click here to find the Moon's Sign Calendar in our online store

I have hatched year round and I don't believe that for a second. If it were true I would have moby quail. Ask my great grandpa years ago and you're gonna get a whole different answer. The egg hatches and then grows into a chicken or quail. There is no way the moon could change it.

Quote:
I will give you the EXACT times of day that you should place each and every egg into the incubator based solely on the observation of the Northern Lights and their influence on the tidal waters of Mexico City corolated to the time of day each egg was laid. This guidance will give you STUNNING hatch rates at close to the exact same rates you currently achieve. You can have all of this for the small sum of $99.99, but wait there is more... Don't miss this opportunity to place a down payment on some ocean front property in Tucson AZ

For either of these SPECTACULAR offers, you can paypal me at: [email protected]

Quote:
Looks like the article you quote has a link to an online store that is trying to sell something. I have cousins and uncles who plant crops by the moon . I am a trapper not sure how they know but coon won,t move out in the open when a moon is full or near it , prey does not move as much on a full moon either muskrat, rabbits etc.

Quote:
I will give you the EXACT times of day that you should place each and every egg into the incubator based solely on the observation of the Northern Lights and their influence on the tidal waters of Mexico City corolated to the time of day each egg was laid. This guidance will give you STUNNING hatch rates at close to the exact same rates you currently achieve. You can have all of this for the small sum of $99.99, but wait there is more... Don't miss this opportunity to place a down payment on some ocean front property in Tucson AZ

For either of these SPECTACULAR offers, you can paypal me at: [email protected]

THE GUY I USE CHARGES 105.99 BUT HE ALSO INCLUDES THE READING FROM THE LIGHT OF VENOUS REFRACTED OFF OF SOME SWAMP GAS.... SO ITS WORTH IT:thumbsup

Quote:
I used to offer the full package you speak of but Walmart moved in, drained the swamp and now sells the gas to BP so my readings were all off.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I used to offer the full package you speak of but Walmart moved in, drained the swamp and now sells the gas to BP so my readings were all off.
big_smile.png

GOD I HATE WHEN THEY DO STUFF LIKE THAT! I TELL YA THOSE GUYS ARE AS BAD AS TSC.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom