DuckDuckPromise

Songster
Premium Feather Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hi there!! Praise The Lord, I got an incubator for Christmas, and I am very excited to use it!!! I’m not sure what brand it is, maybe if I post pictures some of you eggy experts can tell me?!?! Just a thought! I have no idea what I’m doing, so this is going to be an adventure! ANY (and I mean that) helpful tips would be greatly appreciated!!! I know there are tons of fabulous threads out there, and I have read several, but I thought I would go ahead and make a new one specific to our incubating journey!! Thanks y’all!! Have a blessed day!

Congratulations!
Post pictures of it.

Make sure you buy an extra thermometer to calibrate before you even think about putting eggs in it.

Once you get an extra thermometer calibrated run your incubator for a week straight and pay attention to what happens to the temperature throughout the day.

Congratulations!
Post pictures of it.

Make sure you buy an extra thermometer to calibrate before you even think about putting eggs in it.

Once you get an extra thermometer calibrated run your incubator for a week straight and pay attention to what happens to the temperature throughout the day.
Thank you!! Run it for a week with no eggs in it? What about water? Are you supposed to put water in there? Or will I make it explode? 😂

Congratulations!
Post pictures of it.

Where would you suggest getting the secondary thermometer from??

Back
Top Bottom