Ok so I am getting shipped a dozen welsummer eggs from mother goose on april 7th! YAY!!!!! I have an incubator which I tried to use on a previous hatch but I had horrible luck.... And yesterday one of my hens decided to go broody... So now I'm totally torn between giving her the eggs if she is still broody in a week and half when the eggs get here or putting them in the incubator! Last time I tried the incubator I had some horrible storms come through and lost power 3 times! Each of the times I lost a portion of the eggs... I also had problems getting the humidity up so I'm planning on setting up the incubator tomorrow and trying to play with it to see if I can't get the humidity up! My hen that is broody is a banty frizzle cochin... She is a tiny little thing and I don't know that she can even keep a dozen large eggs warm... I also don't know if she will stay broody that long since it will be like 4 1/2 weeks total? I have read so many times that it is better to give the eggs to a broody when possible, and it just seems like fate she decided to go broody now! I really could use some opinions as to what everyone thinks would be best! Thanks everyone!!