Incubator - where can I get a genesis NOW

Wildsky

Wild Egg!
12 Years
Oct 13, 2007
California
I'm SO angry, I ordered the Genesis - Hova on Tuesday, I was late ordering, eggs on the way already before I decided my old one wasn't going to cut it - too much adjusting needed etc.... BLAH BLAH BLAH

Move on - I got an email from KEMP Coop supply or what ever their name is right after I placed my order, asking if I wanted it 2 day or overnight - I said please send it 2 day - I would have HAD IT BY NOW.......
Needless to say - I emailed them TWICE yesterday, no reply I phoned twice today and emailed and no reply.
I just cancelled the order, and now I'm DESPARATE I need to get one NOW

Please tell me where you bought yours and how good their customer service is - I will probably have to phone an order in tomorrow and EAT that cost....

I'm SO ANGRY!!!!

I don't know where you can get one off the shelf. The only ones I've ever seen in farm stores around here are the LG. If you ordered the other one late tuesday today is only the 2nd day....so maybe you could still get it today. I've gotten mine from Cutler Supply, but I think it probably took a week to get here. Their customer service has always been helpful....not that I've needed them very often.

Quote:
I've been trying to get hold of them for two days to get tracking info or something.... no reply/no answer/no return calls.

I'll try Cutler! THANKS!

They don't have the genesis, but I emailed them to find out if they can do the overnight shipping - putting an order in now won't help - it will only get processed tomorrow anyway .....

Did I say how MAD I am!!!?

I'm going to start up the old Hova I have, and see if I can get it to level off................

Chelly, they do have the 1588...I've gotten both of mine from them......it's on the 3rd page of foam incubators on their web site. The 1588 and the Genisis are the same thing

Last edited:
If you call GQF they will get one out ASAP. They are in Savannah, Ga. and are the makers of the Hova Bator.

Anything I have ever got from them comes Fed Ex and within 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom