Incubator....

As long as the incubator works I'm sure you can make it work for you.
Just get a couple calibrated thermometers and test it.

So far I have 8 chicks in here.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I want guinea fowl, my neighbors guineas are convincing my guardian because of their adorable noises. I just love your Serama’s! They’re so cute.
Thanks!

If you ever need guinea-fowl help I'm here!

One thing: I agree that they are adorable, but they are also pretty loud. They're better if you are in the countryside. I think you are.

Also, guinea-fowl males argue with roosters. I didn't want any males, but one hen turned out (probably) male anyway and its too late now...

I love guinea-fowl though. They are a very different experience from chickens and I suggest hatching them from keets or they'll be frightened of you.

SulkyWisdom :lol:

Thanks!

If you ever need guinea-fowl help I'm here!

One thing: I agree that they are adorable, but they are also pretty loud. They're better if you are in the countryside. I think you are.

Also, guinea-fowl males argue with roosters. I didn't want any males, but one hen turned out (probably) male anyway and its too late now...

I love guinea-fowl though. They are a very different experience from chickens and I suggest hatching them from keets or they'll be frightened of you.

SulkyWisdom :lol:
I will definitely come to you for help if I need any! My neighbors guineas are loud but we think it’s adorable.

Back
Top Bottom