Incubators Anonymous

You people are all bad an influence on me....Because of you all,,,,,and please take a healthy share of blame on this....

All my eggs are dead.....Why? and how are you all to blame?

Well. remember how I tell you each and every time you open the incubator it is a chance for something to go wrong. I would not have candled my eggs had all of you not cajoled me into checking my eggs...

I candled, disgarded bad eggs and shut the door. I did not notice the little thermostat probe had got caught in the door. This caused it to read outside room temp for he last 24 hours......

My eggs all cooked. Runaway temps. I had a high temp limiting wafer in it but I changed to electronic controller and thermostat last year. The instructions say to disconnect the high temp limiting wafer when installing the electronic one...So I did...

26 dead eggs all on your heads........ I know you are feeling bad....I will accept donations to help offset the misery I am feeling and to assuage your guilt...

Remember the more you send the more relief you will feel from guilt.......

I can mail you some CALL DUX eggs! :lau

I still have some Jack Daniels Black if it will make you feel better, I will have a glass for you.

Save a shot for meeeee!!

You people are all bad an influence on me....Because of you all,,,,,and please take a healthy share of blame on this....

All my eggs are dead.....Why? and how are you all to blame?

Well. remember how I tell you each and every time you open the incubator it is a chance for something to go wrong. I would not have candled my eggs had all of you not cajoled me into checking my eggs...

I candled, disgarded bad eggs and shut the door. I did not notice the little thermostat probe had got caught in the door. This caused it to read outside room temp for he last 24 hours......

My eggs all cooked. Runaway temps. I had a high temp limiting wafer in it but I changed to electronic controller and thermostat last year. The instructions say to disconnect the high temp limiting wafer when installing the electronic one...So I did...

26 dead eggs all on your heads........ I know you are feeling bad....I will accept donations to help offset the misery I am feeling and to assuage your guilt...

Remember the more you send the more relief you will feel from guilt.......

Sorry to hear that Ralph, I'll send you some muscovy eggs!

I still have some Jack Daniels Black. If it will make you feel better, I will have a glass for you.

I'm drinking a beer for Ralph tonight, in honor of his lost eggies

@Auroradream26 I just peeked at a few of my eggs to see if the air cells are looking any better. I actually saw some red vessels in one CL egg. :eek:
Air cells are still wonky as hell, but at least we have some life!

Hopefully you get MORE than 1 lol. Sometimes those eggs are so hard to see in to. I'm going to be checking my seramas here in a few minutes since I have to move some eggs to lockdown anyway. Don't worry if you can't see anything in the turkey eggs for a while. They take their good old time before they let you know if they're developing.

Last edited:
Wow, that's awesome! I sure hope you get some cuties! :clap

Me too! I think I'm going to be overrun with miniature cuties! Here are my youngest serama babies now.

IMG_20180321_133219.jpg

I was washing the cover to the heating pad so they got cozy on it anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom