Incubators Anonymous

My first baby. Serama chick.

Oh my gosh! So cute!
love.gif

Well done! One bid...Gotta love it! I'd take that as a sign that you were indeed suffering from an acute case of quail deficiency. You know you really don't want to mess around with this condition. The blackout should have been the first clue. Happy to hear you are on your way to temporarily quelling this serious, chronic and contagious condition...I'm NOT going to check ebay....I'm not going to.....well...errrr.....maybe just a peek....:D  

REALLY!?!? What'd ya have go and say that for?!? LMBO. Here I've been swapping like crazy, & finally broke down and did 1 BYC auction & won. NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED LOOKING AT EBAY! Now, I feel like its a sign, & I HAVE to look. :)

REALLY!?!? What'd ya have go and say that for?!? LMBO. Here I've been swapping like crazy, & finally broke down and did 1 BYC auction & won. NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED LOOKING AT EBAY! Now, I feel like its a sign, & I HAVE to look.
smile.png

It really sucks you right in, especially when you start bidding on some great looking eggs and someone else wants the same thing. "MUST HAVE THEM"!
lau.gif

It really sucks you right in, especially when you start bidding on some great looking eggs and someone else wants the same thing. "MUST HAVE THEM"! :lau

I bet! Luckily, I rarely have extra cash. Lol I will have to wait awhile anyway. I have to stop setting eggs! :( But I am planning an emergency trip to see my mom, and my sweety will have enough new to him stuff to deal with here without me adding more. Lol

REALLY!?!? What'd ya have go and say that for?!? LMBO. Here I've been swapping like crazy, & finally broke down and did 1 BYC auction & won. NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED LOOKING AT EBAY! Now, I feel like its a sign, & I HAVE to look.
smile.png
Ooops, my bad.
hide.gif
But hey, it's only fair to share. Life has not been the same since I found out about it...I have poultry everywhere, silkies, bantam wyandottes, bantam cochins, more silkies, ducks, (I didn't even think to really want ducks!) a turkey, nope, I tell myself, these are the last ones.....but ooooo look at THOSE!!!

And my lone little turkey needs friends, so I'm always looking for more midget white eggs. All I've got right now are those quail eggs due to hatch in a week, and two bators completely idle, I'm ashamed to say. But I've gotta hurry up and get that brooder off the kitchen table, I have company coming next week!

So how'd you do on ebay?
wink.png

Ooops, my bad. :oops: But hey, it's only fair to share. Life has not been the same since I found out about it...I have poultry everywhere, silkies, bantam wyandottes, bantam cochins, more silkies, ducks, (I didn't even think to really want ducks!) a turkey, nope, I tell myself, these are the last ones.....but ooooo look at THOSE!!!

And my lone little turkey needs friends, so I'm always looking for more midget white eggs. All I've got right now are those quail eggs due to hatch in a week, and two bators completely idle, I'm ashamed to say. But I've gotta hurry up and get that brooder off the kitchen table, I have company coming next week!

So how'd you do on ebay;)  

Lol. I haven't looked! But I did decide to advertise, & made a sale!! Lol Make some extra cash that way, then maybe when I get back from taking care of my mom, I can afford to buy me some! LMBO!

Back
Top Bottom